Thread: Do people still skate CAP's?

Default Do people still skate CAP's?

Well better question is, CAN people still download CAPS. I haven't played uploaded or even finished building a bunch of parks (a good five or six of them-between xbox and ps3). I'd love to upload them but it's been quite some time. The cap section seems barren save for Skatan (kudos) and though i'd like to post this stuff, i wanna make sure that the effort isn't fruitless seeing as the server is batshit and random, and it takes a few hours for me to get a good cap going (in my old age-I'm workin three jobs D

Anyway this post isn't all about me. If there are other old heads, or even decent new heads, that are still building, LET A BROTHA KNOW. I'M OUT HERE BY MYSELF.

Danke.
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Well better question is, CAN people still download CAPS. I haven't played uploaded or even finished building a bunch of parks (a good five or six of them-between xbox and ps3). I'd love to upload them but it's been quite some time. The cap section seems barren save for Skatan (kudos) and though i'd like to post this stuff, i wanna make sure that the effort isn't fruitless seeing as the server is batshit and random, and it takes a few hours for me to get a good cap going (in my old age-I'm workin three jobs D

Anyway this post isn't all about me. If there are other old heads, or even decent new heads, that are still building, LET A BROTHA KNOW. I'M OUT HERE BY MYSELF.

Danke.
    You can kinda steal parks by going into an online session and save a replay and do stuff
    Cleanery Bud!

i thought you could still dl parks if you knew the dudes team name... ohmid you were easy one of the best park builders on the scene btw

XBL
    emericaridr11

at the moment you CAN download Parks as normal..... with Team Name or Friends List

UPLOAD BUDDY, Im bout to upload 2 myself