Thread: Peripheral

Stopped Pushing Mongo
    XBL
    Noah eh

Default Peripheral

Little leftover episode I did. Working on a Christmas thing right now. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Steam
    James Granko
    PSN
    Grankosson
    XBL
    H TIO

2 tips:
    1: Don't mix street footage with park footage, that includes create-a-parks aswell.
    2: Make sure the skate-audio is on the same level all the time, there were a bunch of clips here where I barely heard any of the skating at all.

I know this was a leftover-video, so the first tip doesn't have to apply to this video. But for future montages or solos, please apply that tip to it.
    But the second tip is always really important whatever video you are making.

Stopped Pushing Mongo
    XBL
    Noah eh

My elgato does some weird stuff with the audio. Sometimes it records at the level I want, other times the audio doesn't start until the middle of the clip. I try to balance the sounds with the music as much as possible but it doesn't always work.

Yes You Can!

I always have my Elgato set to about -6 or -7db if I'm planning on using the footage with any music. Always make sure the levels aren't peaking into the red in your editing software or too far off from each other.
    Which program(s) are you using?

I'm not sure if the cutouts at 34/37sec were intentional or not, and I think the bench shot would've been better before the trick to show what spot you're about to hit.

Overall, I enjoyed the edit. Loved the intro, filming was really smooth. I'm sure it was a quick edit because throwaway, so you can ignore all of these tips above if you'd like

Yes You Can!

I always have my Elgato set to about -6 or -7db if I'm planning on using the footage with any music. Always make sure the levels aren't peaking into the red in your editing software or too far off from each other.
    Which program(s) are you using?

I'm not sure if the cutouts at 34/37sec were intentional or not, and I think the bench shot would've been better before the trick to show what spot you're about to hit.

Overall, I enjoyed the edit. Loved the intro, filming was really smooth.

I'm sure it was a quick edit because throwaway, so you can ignore all of these tips above if you'd like