Thread: What up

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Talking What up

How you guys doing? I've already knew this big community for a couple months or something but i just decided to registr now cuz im lazy and im saving some footy. I cant post it or something cuz i dont have any capture card..i would like to interact with u guys so i can maybe join a full length or something
    Peace

Awful Awfuls!

Welcome to Fluckit, arthur. Nice to hear that there's people still checking out the website at this point.

I wouldn't worry about getting in on a full length project. They're few and far between at this point, and you would be lucky if you happen to run into someone working on one. Also, you'd be aiming pretty high to join one when no one knows how you skate or film. Then again, someone could post a thread about a full length project, but don't get your hopes up; doing a solo to get yourself out there is a better route right now.

Noticing you're on PSN, the PS3 version of Skate 3 has the option to upload clips straight to YouTube. Interestingly, that option is currently working, so if you have a profile to upload clips, you should do that while you have the chance. That option has been down for periods of time (right now, it takes a few tries to get it going).

Put yourself out there with a few clips and/or a solo, and who knows? You might befriend someone who - if they have a cap card - can help you out.

Again, welcome and enjoy your time here on Fluckit.

Steam
    is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Wassup, man? Welcome to Fluckit! You're gonna enjoy being here.
    I can also add you on PS3 tomorrow if you like.
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
    Welcome to Fluckit, arthur. Nice to hear that there's people still checking out the website at this point.

I wouldn't worry about getting in on a full length project. They're few and far between at this point, and you would be lucky if you happen to run into someone working on one. Also, you'd be aiming pretty high to join one when no one knows how you skate or film. Then again, someone could post a thread about a full length project, but don't get your hopes up; doing a solo to get yourself out there is a better route right now.

Noticing you're on PSN, the PS3 version of Skate 3 has the option to upload clips straight to YouTube. Interestingly, that option is currently working, so if you have a profile to upload clips, you should do that while you have the chance. That option has been down for periods of time (right now, it takes a few tries to get it going).

Put yourself out there with a few clips and/or a solo, and who knows? You might befriend someone who - if they have a cap card - can help you out.

Yeaa i know maybe i started wrong im just aiming to be part of one u know? Cuz as ive already said in other topics i have major problems with caps and the footy cuz no dlc is available here in brazil so i made some shitty caps just for fun haha, but i have like 5 min of footy i dont know something like that haha. Thank u guys again for the "hospitality" haha

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Yeaa i know maybe i started wrong im just aiming to be part of one u know? Cuz as ive already said in other topics i have major problems with caps and the footy cuz no dlc is available here in brazil so i made some shitty caps just for fun haha, but i have like 5 min of footy i dont know something like that haha. Thank u guys again for the "hospitality" haha

Amateur Flucker
    PSN
    Valleyboy420

Like Amphan said try uploading some clips straight to youtube from ps3, hopefully it keeps working.

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

But isnt that filmer pack in the skate create pack? It says that i dont have it

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurnunes98 View Post
    No worries, arthur; understandable that you're trying to fit in. The YouTube upload is available in the Skate Share Pack of Skate 3, and I'm not sure it's available anywhere right now. I'll have to check on that unless someone here knows if it's still available at the Playstation Store.

Just as quick as I left my comment, Ghetto checked in and left his comment. You could link up with him, as he has Filmer Pack and he's filmed for other people in the past. Check out some of his videos as proof.

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

No worries, arthur; understandable that you're trying to fit in. The YouTube upload is available in the Skate Share Pack of Skate 3, and I'm not sure it's available anywhere right now. I'll have to check on that unless someone here knows if it's still available at the Playstation Store.

Just as quick as I left my comment, Ghetto checked in and left his comment. You could link up with him, as he has Filmer Pack and he's filmed for other people in the past. Check out some of his videos as proof.
    Sorry to ask but the share pack is that thing that comes inside the box of the game?ive already put up that code and the yt thing dont work still i guess its because of the br account haha

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by arthurnunes98 View Post
    Sorry to ask but the share pack is that thing that comes inside the box of the game?ive already put up that code and the yt thing dont work still i guess its because of the br account haha
    No worries, and I was wrong. Yes, the Skate Share Pack is one with the code that comes with the game. The Filmer Pack is the one that has the YT upload. Sorry about that.

Anyway, check the DLC menu in Skate 3 with the different packs (Skate.Create, Maloof NY, etc.) , and if there's a check by the Filmer Pack, you should have it.

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

No worries, and I was wrong. Yes, the Skate Share Pack is one with the code that comes with the game. The Filmer Pack is the one that has the YT upload. Sorry about that.

Anyway, check the DLC menu in Skate 3 with the different packs (Skate.Create, Maloof NY, etc.) , and if there's a check by the Filmer Pack, you should have it.
    i actually dont have it and it costs about 15 reais (7 dollars or something) and its not even available here, the only ones are maloof money and time is money, and the after dark that is free

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

i actually dont have it and it costs about 15 reais (7 dollars or something) and its not even available here, the only ones are maloof money and time is money, and the after dark that is free

Grab yourself the after dark. Night skating!

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    Grab yourself the after dark. Night skating!
    Ive already did! The sanatorium lines are endless haha