Thread: [Team Tandem] 2015 Team Skating

Yes You Can!

Default [Team Tandem] 2015 Team Skating

Here's a new video of me and my team bustin' out some team skating. I hope you enjoy!

Comments or Feedback Welcome!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Man, so jealous of the multiplayer sessions, I ain't fake-skated with anyone for years

Trick selection wasn't my cup of tea, but a great video none the less. Good work on those long shots getting both people grinding together.

Favorite was the double-double grind on the big rail.

Yes You Can!

I know! Me and my team have gotten away from team skating cause of life changes and stuff... We used to be able to put out a whole vid. of 4 skaters min. but now getting a few clips of a couple of us is tough! It's definitely tricky to get both skaters in frame while keeping it close enough as well as keeping the camera work smooth. We have been team skating since OG Skate and kinda set the whole idea for Skate 3(basically takes our idea)... Not to say that; only us make team skating videos, but we decided to make that our main focus instead of a one off here or there... I think we did about 30 team skating videos over the years and it's a certain type of satisfaction you get from having everyone make a trick together!