Thread: Dragon age inquisition

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Default Dragon age inquisition

So I just got this game. Played about 3 hours. Loving it do far. Action rpg style with tell tale style convo trees. I played a lot of origins. The jumping and open worlds adds a lot. Anyways does anyone have any thoughts or tips on this jam?

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

I love it. Loved both the first and second games besides their flaws. This one tops them both.

Put 60 hrs in to finish, which is on the very short end of the spectrum according to most of what i read about it. I didn't do nearly everything, but the only thing i would do different the next time is try and even out the pace more. You can very easily get bogged down with side quests because there's just so darn many.

It looks great, sounds terrific, and plays well too. Combat is a fine mix of the first two systems, more fluid than either one on its own. Love the team, just like all Bioware games. Spend most of my time just talking to people - high quality world building.

tl;dr 9/10 will play again as a girl elf mage or whatever RP characters i come up with.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

I love it. Loved both the first and second games besides their flaws. This one tops them both.

Put 60 hrs in to finish, which is on the very short end of the spectrum according to most of what i read about it. I didn't do nearly everything, but the only thing i would do different the next time is try and even out the pace more. You can very easily get bogged down with side quests because there's just so darn many.

It looks great, sounds terrific, and plays well too. Combat is a fine mix of the first two systems, more fluid than either one on its own. Love the team, just like all Bioware games. Spend most of my time just talking to people - high quality world building.

tl;dr 9/10 will play again as a girl elf mage or whatever RP characters i come up with.
    Threat YouTube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ps3.old-skooler-34
    I watched all the videos and they were ok. I don't have a video, but I can do double back flips to blunt slide AND 360 lazer flip out.. I asked my dad and he agrees, I'm the best on here.

XBL
    emericaridr11

this game and the Shadow or Morridor or whatevs it is are the only games that stood out to me on New Gen Consoles, almost bought one with those 2 games
    but then decided

its Elder Scrolls/Fallout/ or Skate that will warrant a purchase of a New Gen Console for me