the whole style of the skating in the few frames we get to see, reminiscent to OG, even the small HUD when choosing the deck and the text. Animations boggle me. even the game looks like it running at a solid 60 frames. Obvious render. anyways. my point being

fuckin I know this game exists somewhere, parallel universe mos definitely but here on PLanet Earth someone is being a huge douche not releasing this.

Always poppin up in random videos teasin the shit outta me. microsoft is on another level of asshats for even showing this.....Cant wait for the hololens lmfao/

Now with EA, they have had a lucrative year, compared to the past 2-3.

Skate sales definitely had something to do with that(seeing as they were reprinted) besides DLC for any EA game. which is funny cause people probably still buy Skate 3 DLC not knowing it doesn't exist(unless it's back up and Im an idiot for mentioning that). I really do wonder how EA plans to...if they ever do.....make another skate related game. Will it be "Skate".....or will EA find solace in something else other than re-birthing a franchise that was beloved by so many. need a rant before I crashed....Cheers/ keep rolling