Thread: new irl camera, bad irl filming

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    isle
    Wii
    lol

Default new irl camera, bad irl filming

i got a new camera but i'm still learning how to use it well hahahaha sorry about bad filming boi

this was very cool man, honestly just felt like a normal vid, filming wasn't too bad at all

only criticism would be to tilt the camera slightly more downwards to the board rather than trying to capture the whole skater's body

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

yeah your filming wasn't that shakey and get lower like tabloid said. Also be sure to get a filming board with big wheels, it will be easier to catch up with the skater and you will be more relaxed when you film. Also turn your steady shot off when you have the fisheye on it makes the vignetting shake.
    L8 Media

Team Avid

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    isle
    Wii
    lol

@tabloid yeah i just try to get the whole body in cause i think it looks better but im still experimenting a bit haha and with the new camera i can pull out the screen so it's easier to film, thanks doe
    @coast i'll try to get lower and closer too aha. steady shot is always off from now on hahahaha i didn't realize it was on as my old camera didn't have the feature

Amateur Flucker
    XBL
    isle
    Wii
    lol

@tabloid yeah i just try to get the whole body in cause i think it looks better but im still experimenting a bit haha and with the new camera i can pull out the screen so it's easier to film, thanks doe
    @coast i'll try to get lower and closer too aha. steady shot is always off from now on hahahaha i didn't realize it was on as my old camera didn't have the feature

I was going to say the same thing as the others haha, but yeah. It isn't that bad, if you want to look into more ways to improve your filming look on the ride channel for the series called "In Focus" its helped me a lot over time. The only thing i'd say is to make sure to use EVERYTHING manually. It looks like you're on auto exposure, turn it off so the brightness in the footage doesn't go dark or bright out of nowhere. Either than that everyone covered other things that needs to be touched up on. Great job though, keep at it and you'll see improvement over time.