Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Default Skate 3 King Of The Road

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Skate 3's own KOTR.

I imagine the formula is familiar with most of you, but for those that have not seen it.

1) A list of challenges will be compiled in secret, it will be shared once the contest starts on Monday 9th / March
    2) Riders and teams have one month to complete as many challenges as possible. Contest ends Monday 13th / April
    3) Judges will watch all footage and award all "best, longest, biggest" bonus points
    4) All footage will then be edited into team montages complete with scoring and challenge titles

The contest is open to both Xbox 360 and PS3 and will take part in Port Carverton, so no addition DLC will be required. The challenges will be a mixture of traditional skate challenges, and more wacky novelty challenges. The only requirement is that you must be able to get the raw Skate 3 clips to me. The team with the most points at the end of the contest will be crowned, King Of The Road.

*Please keep clips at least "loosely realistic", Realistic stuff just looks better, but no-one will be a nazi about it.*

During the month of filming, I will open open a DropBox or similar for everyone to send me clips as and when you choose. You can also send any extra clips of general skating for filling out the team parts. If you wish to enter or be a judge, please drop a message below.

Team 1 (I.D Collective)
    1) TheIronz *Footage In*
    2) Momadaddy *Footage In*
    3) oOalbinorhinoOo
    4) Stoned5tar

Team 2 (Japan Four)
    1) EmmitBrown
    2) Tabloid *Footage In*
    3) Jonobn
    4) arthurnunes98 *Footage In*

Team 3 (Yung $quad)
    1) zzcoolapcs
    2) xfreeZe *Footage In*
    3) Felly *Footage In*
    4) Velocity *Footage In*
    5) Antartican

Team 4 (Sad Boys)
    1) Sad
    2) ehjvy
    3) ColeSlaw
    4) Abstro

*teams are subject to change
    Last edited by TheIronz; 04-16-2015 at 12:24 PM.