Thread: Skate 3 King Of The Road

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

just rendering all of mine into .mp4 ironz, will be sure to upload within next 24 hours!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

That's what I was looking forward to reading after a shitty day at work. Thank you Tabloid

Also, just so I can do about of watching and figuring out, did anyone else do the "pro ska ter mini part"? If so I wanna edit the part as closely as I can to guy the style of that skater.
    Last edited by TheIronz; 04-13-2015 at 11:41 AM.

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

did u receive my clips? didnt have time to record all of them sorry man ill try like now haha
    Last edited by arthurnunes98; 04-13-2015 at 02:57 PM.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Yeah I did Arthur, I thought I messaged you back. I got 11 emails. That sound like the right number?

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Yeah I did Arthur, I thought I messaged you back. I got 11 emails. That sound like the right number?
    i think 1 email wasnt sent because of some random problem, its a trick from that 2nd and navy challenge... sorry about the numbers of email dude, my dropbox is shit and my email doesnt support multiple clips in a single email apparently

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Don't sweat it man, I was fully prepared for a hefty work-load when I started this, and collecting some clips from emails is a light jog compared to the marathon of editing come.

Good work on the skating too, all the clips where really tight skating, one or two have some issues in terms of the handheld camera, but I'm pretty sure I can crop them to be useable.

Also, you end up finding someone who can record it in better quality in the near future, as I have seen what you have done, you could re-record any and send those in and I will swap them in later, but if not, it's all good man.

Anyways.... Did you have fun?

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Don't sweat it man, I was fully prepared for a hefty work-load when I started this, and collecting some clips from emails is a light jog compared to the marathon of editing come.

Good work on the skating too, all the clips where really tight skating, one or two have some issues in terms of the handheld camera, but I'm pretty sure I can crop them to be useable.

Also, you end up finding someone who can record it in better quality in the near future, as I have seen what you have done, you could re-record any and send those in and I will swap them in later, but if not, it's all good man.

Anyways.... Did you have fun?
    so u saying i have a future in fake skating? haha jk man, im to critic about myself, so everything needs to look smooth to me... and yeah i had a lot of fun doing this, i really wanna dig in this community in contests fl's and shit haha, but sucks that i can afford anything from the game, dlc's, cap cards and stuff