Thread: Skate 3 King Of The Road

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    SozzledZebra

Only problem is I no longer have a computer. So I can't record my clips.
    Xbox Live gt: SozzledZebra
    Sozzled: Blacked out, piss drunk

I don't care. I'm keepin him on the team. (That was directed @ironz regarding the zebra's lack of computer.)

@zebra do you have any other options? Could you record it with a digi phone and email clips? If you can think of any way to get clips, go for it...if not no biggie. Im not kickin anyone from the team for lack of participation, tho.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 03-03-2015 at 02:38 AM.

XBL
    SozzledZebra

@Emmit hit me up on Xbox in the am so we can talk aboot it. I just got off work so im gonna crash. I'll be on tomorrow most of the day tho. Plus, then I can give a sneak peek at a few new parks.
    Xbox Live gt: SozzledZebra
    Sozzled: Blacked out, piss drunk

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Emmit: I will be editing. Im sure everyone's gonna be sending on all kinds of resolution clips and formats, so whatever you get at the end of capture of whatever is fine. If worst comes to worst I will ask later if something else is available or find or buy a convertor.

And on the Jonobn note, Like Emmit said, any capture method is fine so webcam it, digi-cam or phone cam is all good, if you are gonna go down that route, Try and get a tripod or something to minimize shaking if you can, and also try and save up a bunch of clips and film them together, so they have the same background light and stuff.

and finally, Any thoughts on team names? Maybe go with a theme and everyone gets something related. Literally first thing off my head would be like.... Fast food? Team Burger, Team Fries, Team Shake and team.... Apple pie?!

Something like that... but not that... unless we got some real ideas. Im for either.

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

team theirondaddy

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    team theirondaddy
    I don't like it, I flucking LOVE IT! IROOOOOOOONNNNNNDAAAAADYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

edit: I felt the need to tell you, you should read that last part in an intense japanese anime voice.

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

My choice is Sozzl if that coo
    Cleanery Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Anyone got any challenges they would like to see added? I think im just about done with the list other than what you guys may have come up with.
    Did you add any "perform anywhere" tricks? If the list is full already don't worry about it, but if you're still addin some stuff maybe throw in a couple that we could do anywhere, like in a DLC, or S2, if we wish

Quote Originally Posted by Jonobn View Post
    @Emmit hit me up on Xbox in the am so we can talk aboot it. I just got off work so im gonna crash. I'll be on tomorrow most of the day tho. Plus, then I can give a sneak peek at a few new parks.
    Sorry, my live ran out in Jan. I switched fully to PS regarding online.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

As of right now, every challenge can be done anywhere. Off the top of my head, I think only 1 challenge is a specific trick, I made the others so there would be alot of ways to complete the challenges. I am abit hesitant to add any DLC or Skate 2 specific challenges incase others don't have it.

As for the actual sharing of the list, Im thinking I will do a dropbox or something with a PDF, JPEG and text versions of the list. I will also make a new thread here with it too.
    Sound good for everyone?

Word. Yeah i wasn't suggesting dlc specific spots, just was hopin we'd have the dlc as an option for a few. Sounds good.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Completely forgot a whole challenge set that are spot specific. There are around 5 challenges that are to film 5 tricks or lines at specific spots within Port Carverton. They where mainly made so if you wanted to just get a challenge done without searching for a spot, there was a set there to just go do whenever. Not gonna be super high scoring challenges, but the way the scoring is, you could win by blitzing little challenges, or hit a few of the biggies and still be about equal.