Thread: THUG PRO (PC)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by xfreeZe View Post
    but how do i get the gamepad controls to work?
    Open up the launcher and go to gamepad bindings, not sure if you already knew this, just covering all the bases. I'm currently using a xbox 360 wired controller, and you just have to manually push what you want each button to be. Sadly, I guess most pc's don't recognize the triggers to be two separate buttons, so I just used the right trigger for reverts and the back button as the other, in order to do spine transfers. It's not comfortable at all, but it'll have to do until I can figure out how to get my pc to see the triggers are two buttons. You can't rotate with the bumpers though, both will just make you hop off your board, I'll have to fiddle with the bindings some more, but I hope that helps buddy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Steam
    skategunner
    PSN
    freeZeskates
    XBL
    XfreeZe

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Open up the launcher and go to gamepad bindings, not sure if you already knew this, just covering all the bases. I'm currently using a xbox 360 wired controller, and you just have to manually push what you want each button to be. Sadly, I guess most pc's don't recognize the triggers to be two separate buttons, so I just used the right trigger for reverts and the back button as the other, in order to do spine transfers. It's not comfortable at all, but it'll have to do until I can figure out how to get my pc to see the triggers are two buttons. You can't rotate with the bumpers though, both will just make you hop off your board, I'll have to fiddle with the bindings some more, but I hope that helps buddy.
    all buttons work for me, we gotta get some online sessions in soon tho
    Cleanery Bud!

Quote Originally Posted by xfreeZe View Post
    all buttons work for me, we gotta get some online sessions in soon tho
    Great to hear man, I don't remember your timezone compared to mine, so I'll just look for you on chat if we're both on and we can shred arcade style!

Edit: Just found out they added the skatepark from the original, all they had before yesterday was school 1 and downhill jam, so happy these guys are doing this.
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 02-27-2015 at 05:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck