Thread: Looking for leftovers

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Default Looking for leftovers

I was thinking of making a teaser trailer for the King Of The Road thing. Was gonna edit it in the style of this video;

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/arti...d-2013-teaser/

So if anyone (especially the guys in the contest) have any leftovers they don't mind me using, that'd be awesome. Just looking for fast clips that will be mashed together so doesn't have to be super clean or anything, Bails would also be awesome.

Im sure the OG's must have something they are not gonna use, I know I do, I just didn't wanna be the only skater in all the clips because then it'd look less like a community thing and more just a weird edit of a solo.

Either Email me; PeachySkater@hotmail.com
    Or I will set-up a drop-box in a few hours.

Thanks everybody.

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    I was thinking of making a teaser trailer for the King Of The Road thing. Was gonna edit it in the style of this video;

http://www.thrashermagazine.com/arti...d-2013-teaser/

So if anyone (especially the guys in the contest) have any leftovers they don't mind me using, that'd be awesome. Just looking for fast clips that will be mashed together so doesn't have to be super clean or anything, Bails would also be awesome.

Im sure the OG's must have something they are not gonna use, I know I do, I just didn't wanna be the only skater in all the clips because then it'd look less like a community thing and more just a weird edit of a solo.

Either Email me; PeachySkater@hotmail.com
    Or I will set-up a drop-box in a few hours.

Thanks everybody.
    i could throw some clips, but i need someone to record it for me in my online clips

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Its super early here so excuse me if this is simple... But what do you mean "record my online clips"?

Seeing the Light
    PSN
    arthurnunes98

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Its super early here so excuse me if this is simple... But what do you mean "record my online clips"?
    to record the footy that i upload haha