Quote Originally Posted by Bonksz View Post
What capture card are you using? I use an elgato and i never had this problem before and im on mac as well.
thanks for the response Bonksz, I have a old PVR 1212 (the first one) and Muhzzy sent me a few Elgato files before and I noticed the Gamma and Saturation was messed with, wonder if thats a elgato thing... but

I just rewatched one of my s2 videos with this Firefox Extension, and the 360p quality is actually watchable as fuck
so I guess all I needed to do was switch from Chrome to Firefox.... and I will miss Chrome

but thanks yall, Im still up for all kinds of suggestions though, I know there is alot of Encoders that have specific options that others dont have
like.....

Handbrake has the ability to use H.264 with x264 (or even H.265 with x264) which is what I believe Youtube uses as well (I think)
BUT handbrake takes my 1280x720 clip and makes it a funky size... I think this is due to the older PVR having black bars on top and right of the clip, so Handbrake sees black and says no content your output size is now 1276x718

haha so Im all up for suggestions still