Thread: Five tricks, One spot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    AP Trauma

That late varial (if I remember right?) out didn't look good because of the glitchiness. The tail kick out was probably my fav trick.

i think the same about the varial flip now:D
    as i remember i didnt do a tail late kick ...

Quote Originally Posted by AP Trauma View Post
    That late varial (if I remember right?) out didn't look good because of the glitchiness. The tail kick out was probably my fav trick.

i think the same about the varial flip now
    as i remember i didnt do a tail late kick ...

Yeah props for landing that varial... it's tough landing popless/late stuff on those rails. Sometimes I think people's quest for popless stuff makes them keep that stuff even though it looks funny. I dunno, the kickflip out of the tail may not have been late... just popless? It was much cleaner.

Stuman - Thanks for checking the video! Trick 3 was a total fluke... who does sw kicks to bs willies???? But it looked good in slo mo. hahah. So I kept it. You're grinding out these 5Tricks1Spot vids eh? I'll check the new ones out later.

Piktro - Nice clean little vid! Quick and simple. Nose grab tail tap was stylish and that sw hardflip nose was sick. How did you do the slow motion?? It was looking kinda sketchy... OH and I'm working on the Two Minute Workout!! I was sick all week and weekend and haven't done much. But I have most of my footage done and it just needs to be edited. I'd say it'll be done by Wednesday. Depending how I feel today I might finish it tonight though... I'll email you once it's uploaded!
    Last edited by BeatChemist; 05-04-2009 at 11:13 AM.
    ----------------------
    --> "I wont give up my real friends just to play that game alone at home with headphones on, isolated from social contacts. Why did u (EA) had to ruin a game that hard? Did someone just poop in your cereals? Are we to blame for this action? "

stu that was great

hard 5-0, then the fs shuv smith was my favourite

Yes You Can!

Quote Originally Posted by BeatChemist View Post
    Yeah props for landing that varial... it's tough landing popless/late stuff on those rails. Sometimes I think people's quest for popless stuff makes them keep that stuff even though it looks funny. I dunno, the kickflip out of the tail may not have been late... just popless? It was much cleaner.

Stuman - Thanks for checking the video! Trick 3 was a total fluke... who does sw kicks to bs willies???? But it looked good in slo mo. hahah. So I kept it. You're grinding out these 5Tricks1Spot vids eh? I'll check the new ones out later.

Piktro - Nice clean little vid! Quick and simple. Nose grab tail tap was stylish and that sw hardflip nose was sick. How did you do the slow motion?? It was looking kinda sketchy... OH and I'm working on the Two Minute Workout!! I was sick all week and weekend and haven't done much. But I have most of my footage done and it just needs to be edited. I'd say it'll be done by Wednesday. Depending how I feel today I might finish it tonight though... I'll email you once it's uploaded!
    Yeah, I did the slow-mo in Vegas, to take up some time. It was kind of a post production last minute thing. Not too happy with the results of it but oh well haha.

I'm going to make a new one today, at a better spot. That's only good for like 2 tricks maybe in a video.
    Last edited by Piktro; 05-04-2009 at 12:13 PM.

Whitseys

http://www.wegame.com/watch/five_tricks_one_spot_2/

i was bored today, so i made another one.
    show us your teeth and show us your tits and show us the scars from the shit that you did.

my footage @ youtube & vimeo
    http://www.doppelgaengerproduktion.com

...wow! so many cool 5-trick-clips! really like the idea. these clips can be made quick and are very entertaining i think. will definetly make one later today....
    !!!

whitsey - very smooth and sick liking the nollie inward noseslide

schnavolda - very very smooth liked the hardflip down the set from the ledge....i did that in OG skate but wasn't into video then shame it was dope :]

i need another one

Skully

Quote Originally Posted by Whitseys View Post
    here's my one...
    ttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXyRppcVViA
    those last two tricks were great man, nice smooth stuff and nice use of props. Mine will be up as soon as skate reel have my vids up