(My thoughts, fight me later at the playground after school if you disagree, unless you're a L7 Weenie!)...

Late to the discussion, but yea EA Skate 4 is not going to happen.

I feel that EA doesn't even support EA Skate franchise anymore because of their big marketing games (Battlefield and upcoming Star Wars BattleFront), and if they did, we would've gotten an EA Skate game by 2012 or even 2011.

What most people from the YouTube side of ea skate community are not understanding that EA needs developers to create games. Even though EA could've easily hire people to create another EA Skate game, but didn't and want to focus on other games that have bigger names. Yea we can have big names out there to send a message to EA, but no luck and it's all in EA to do whatever they want to do. I personally don't care and if they did make another ea skate game, cool I'll play it.

It would be a huge turn around if EA relaunched the EA Skate community website, not likely going to happened.

If EA were to make another skateboarding, guarantee it won't be like the EA Skate Franchise, or who knows. Does EA even own the rights for stick controls of skateboarding lol?

In other words, I don't care if a skate 4 is going to happen (not likely) it's whatever EA decides to do with EA Skate. I stopped playing it because I honestly felt bored of it and want to play new games that I can actually have fun in (personal opinion, fight me.) I just want to play THPS 5 and feel nostalgic while playing it and 100% that bitch!