Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
Oh were they behind THPS HD? Cool.
Yeah, not sure an HD reboot is a fair project to start assumptions over.
Not what I was saying at all man..
Certain members left blackbox on their own at first, correct me if I'm wrong but up to now this is my understanding. Blackbox was still a team, the team ended up getting the boot because sales fell short with Skate 3. Point being, they were dismissed by EA after skate 3 and just like this Tony hawk pro skater 5 situation there is a new team on the project. I was just saying a skate 4 is likely going to be another team if In the unlikely scenario a skate 4 did come out.

That quote is pretty funny, Trying to remember when shooting projectiles happened haha..
I can't recall though, want to say there was a kind of mini game in two player where you would "tag" eachother. It has been a while for me and that series though, shot in the dark.
You're thinking of Firefight I believe. Also THUG 2 had projectiles in some of the stages, so eh.
I'm with Derk though, an HD reboot is *definitely* fair to start assumptions over, because that's 100% a test to see how well they can maintain the feel of Tony Hawk games of the past. They were literally handed level design and assets from the old games, and then fucked up the only thing they had left to do themselves: the physics. That's the single most important thing in any skateboarding game, arcade or simulator alike. If they can't get that right, there's no reason to trust them on anything else. Not to mention they also did Ride which was an absolute nightmare, and then decided to bother with a sequel that was literally no better than the first.