is gas form of water.
    PSN
    GhettoSk8aBoi
    XBL
    No.
    Wii
    No again.

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    was I the only one who also loved this game??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URqUK72LhNM

Thrasher and Grind Session miss them old time feelings
    E! Flashbacks from playing that game when I was like 4 made me want a board at 8. lmao I have been searching for this game for years. Accidentally helped a homie out! haha
    YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/byounsk8
    PSN: GhettoSk8aBoi
    DEVD STCK Collective
    UnHeard
    Gorilla Kult SB
    Regs skate shop

Lb Mag: http://issuu.com/bladderboy/docs

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by GSB MLP I-XL View Post
    E! Flashbacks from playing that game when I was like 4 made me want a board at 8. lmao I have been searching for this game for years. Accidentally helped a homie out! haha
    hell yeah your welcome

XBL
    TheDietTea

Had a few minutes, thought this would be a nice change of pace.
    This is the first time I've thought about it so my list is pretty short.
    Skate 4 tricks, what would we add? Go!

Primos

Start a fliptrick and darkcatch halfway through rotation while close to the surface of an object or on flatground.
    Won't work if you have too much height.
    If you have enough momentum you can manipulate the spin of the board while on its side for a short time using the left stick.

No comply flip tricks

Plant your foot and flick the right stick in the motion of the fliptrick you want a no comply variation of.
    Hard to say how this should work..
    I imagine it being a fast flick to make it happen.

Hippie Jump 50-50s
    Just have it less likely that you'll bail out trying these, but still have to work for it.
    These tricks are instant bails in real grind scenarios currently.

Fliptrick footplants
    Use the preferred trigger to catch the fliptrick and plant a foot.
    Less likely to bail out if done right.

Cannonballs
    Start a nose or tail grab, while still holding that first trigger and doing the first grab, do the reverse and hold the other trigger.

Sal-flips
    This one sounds tricky but I love this trick.
    While rolling, get off the board but at the same time flick the right stick in a hardflip motion. Blaow!

XBL
    Stokenstein

Our best option currently for getting EA to do anything Skate related is to vote on those Xbox One backwards compatibility polls. Skate is doing well and has a SHIT TON of comments, however the more, the better. It would let them know that hey, there is a market for your game and a market that has adopted next-gen consoles.

As for Rockstar, we have already contacted the head of Rockstar and he expressed his love for Thrasher and skateboarding in general, but didn't sound very into a skateboarding game. They've got their cash cows, you know.

Skate was a perfect formula. A new game coming along and trying to do what Skate accomplished would probably result in a disappointment and that could harm what we actually want even more because other developers would look at a skateboarding game that flops and just steer clear of the genre after.

Showing our interest as customers is the best option. Throwing ideas out for content, trying to hit up other developers, and all that is probably going to do nothing. Skate was huge for a while, it's on people's radar and if other developers see us hooting' n hollerin' for another Skate then someone else might come along and try to grab the market. I dunno...

Tony Hawk is trying to cash in on THPS, not skateboarding in general. He can talk about his love for skateboarding and bringing it to a game, but that's just bullshit PR talk. People who enjoy THPS enjoy it for what it is, not because it involves skateboarding. Those people are already expressing their disinterest with the new THPS as well... it looks AWFUL, especially for a next-gen game. I have a feeling it may be the nail in the coffin for the THPS series anyways.

PS: Albert can fuck the fuck off. What a POS.

XBL
    RETURNOFDJMACK

Wow have not been on here in a while. Personally I don't like how THPS 5 looks for a next gen game looks but im just happy to see a new skateboarding game. As for another skateboarding game I cant help but think it is going to be a street league game.
    Youtube:[URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/DriftinDmack555"]

Fluckit Master

Why are we still making topics about Skate 4? Seems rather pointless..