Thread: what game you guys playing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i really enjoyed Deus ex human revolution and rouge warrior is worth playing if only for the song Mickey Rourke sings at the end

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    TheDietTea

Good stuff Luft.
    Yeah, I was unsure about murdered.

Honestly I played two worlds for a few minutes one day and immediately took it out.
    It was laughably awful, but if you give it a chance it grows on you, well maybe not but I ended up enjoying bits of it some things were thought out in an interesting way.

Played all the fables on last gen so I know what they're about.

Singularity and Legendary were two games I enjoyed playing through.
    Story driven games, multiplayer wasn't too great but I don't believe you can play them online anymore anyhow.
    Legendary is an FPS, in short without much spoil you're up against mythological creatures.
    Singularity is by Raven software a company I'm learning to enjoy more that I explore.
    They recently helped with advanced warfare actually, found that interesting but really only own that for the campaign and it was a gift.

Just wanted the physical box and disc for gears 1 have all the others.

Fall of liberty was a bit outdated but the theme had me hooked & rage Really just need to finish those games, started them once.

I played rouge warrior, also hilarious but in every way.
    Cover mechanics feel funny and the main character is flippin hilarious cracking jokes.
    It was an earlier game by Rebellion, the guys better known for sniper elite v2 & elite 3.
    Actually published by Bethesda funny enough, nothing to be proud of really and kind of a shocking thing to know but it was one of the most comical experiences Ive had with a game in a long time, of that means anything to anyone.

Defiance probably isn't the best game either.
    It's a borderlands style shooter that recently went free to play but the entire thing is online and who knows for how much longer. I enjoy certain aspects of it.

appreciate the insight.
    Last edited by Antwan; 05-22-2015 at 06:25 AM.