Thread: Whats your most played platform ever?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

Great stuff guys, I really do enjoy hearing about the past systems.
    Really missing them lately. Everyone had a bit of a different experience but console gamers seem to have Atleast tried systems were all familiar with which is cool.

Haha, oh man, counterstrike..
    Had a few months with that forgot about that series. I had a short run in, bought them all in quick succession.
    Even bought and played half life 2 then went back to see the first one through.
    I really wanted the orange box on 360 but even when the price changes that bitch is like 20$ to this day. I've been picking up cheap ass games lately.
    I would say counterstrike 1.6 was my favorite at the time, then condition zero and source was ok but really only played condition zero when I found a cal-I clan and played source with friends. Really served no purpose when they all stopped playing it.

Age of empires was addictive back in the day! I don't know if I would be as into RTS these days. Might be worth a shot at some point though.
    Original super smash? Man, we used to play that bunched up on the couch. Lose and pass the controller.
    A lot of the franchises are still going Huh?

Well, I looked at my console history like this to figure which one I was on longest, how long were their lifespans you know?
    When were they discontinued, and when do you suppose you started using them first?
    I believe the PS2's lifespan was about 10 years roughly, could be wrong on that but I'm rolling with it.

Oh man, yeah, I loved all the tony hawk entries at the time of their releases. Probably obvious at this point in my posting. I didn't waste too much time on them but throughly enjoyed those games.
    I didn't know anything about the online side of console gaming until the old systems were less popular sadly. Wasn't the connectivity worse then though? Wonder if I really missed out haha.
    The first time I experienced online gaming was with the original Xbox. It had already been out a while and my friends were die hard into halo 2.
    It was so crazy though, they had some kind of hook up where they would go on this website click a link and join a lobby on the Xbox. It blew my mind.
    Last edited by Antwan; 05-21-2015 at 05:39 PM.