I know there's been a few threads in the past on this but the only conclusion I found from browsing was that only accounts without google+ integration could use the feature and I apologize in advance if I'm wrong about this but didn't youtube recently make it so that even legacy accounts (the one's made before google+) now have to use google+? In which case, I was wondering how it's possible for some of you to still be uploading directly from the game.

I haven't gotten the google+ error yet, instead it tells me that my username/password is wrong despite me trying everything you would class as a 'username' on the current youtube. So far I've tried using - the email address of the youtube account, the display name (doesn't have any spaces), the code thing at the end of the channel url or userid whatever it's called and the channelID (I think that's what the other one is called).

If this has already been solved on a thread I apologize, the only ones I could find were only a couple months outdated but I know youtube's changed alot in the recent months.

Thanks in advance guys.