Thread: On a Roll (next-gen rollerblading game) Kickstarter is up!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

i was about to make this thread. im actually hyped about this.

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

XBL
    emericaridr11

Stoked.....

half my friends are actually rollerbladers (some Am some Pro, "whatever"... but they do fruit boot and so did I for a quick minute
    some of the physics and animations still look mad goofy to me, but I'm gonna jam this for sure

might actually be the reason I buy a Xbox One or Ps4.... or the new Fallout will be my reason

this makes me sad that there's not gonna be a next gen skateboarding game
    but I'm stoked for you rollerbladers out there, must be exciting, like og skate was when it came out

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    Stoked.....

half my friends are actually rollerbladers (some Am some Pro, "whatever"... but they do fruit boot and so did I for a quick minute
    some of the physics and animations still look mad goofy to me, but I'm gonna jam this for sure

might actually be the reason I buy a Xbox One or Ps4.... or the new Fallout will be my reason
    yea the animations are still super early, but they're definitely on their way. I'm so hyped for this anyway. (Also, this will be on PC in case you have a decent one of those and still wanna hold out on the next gen)
    The artist formerly known as Luft

Not typically a fan of rollerblading, but definitely not against the idea of another open world sports game. I'm sure it makes moma happy, haha, glad to see that it's nearly a third of the way to it's goal only four days in. I'm curious why I never see the kickstarter as a thread in the gaming subreddit. You typically see a few posts about wanting Skate 4 or something THPS related, why is this not getting any daylight?

Edit: I've just made a reddit account for the first time to post about this, hoping it gets some attention, join me in bringing this to people's attention folks!

http://www.reddit.com/user/BigBeefDerky/
    Last edited by NotedDerk; 05-31-2015 at 09:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Not typically a fan of rollerblading, but definitely not against the idea of another open world sports game. I'm sure it makes moma happy, haha, glad to see that it's nearly a third of the way to it's goal only four days in. I'm curious why I never see the kickstarter as a thread in the gaming subreddit. You typically see a few posts about wanting Skate 4 or something THPS related, why is this not getting any daylight?

Edit: I've just made a reddit account for the first time to post about this, hoping it gets some attention, join me in bringing this to people's attention folks!

http://www.reddit.com/user/BigBeefDerky/
    Honestly, I'd stay away from /r/gaming. It's largely a cesspool and a circlejerk for whatever the mob agrees to like or hate. You'd have better luck on more niche subreddits, like maybe if there's a rollerblading subreddit or something. Upvoted your post either way though, can't do any harm.

ALSO, GUYS IT'S ALSO UP ON STEAM GREENLIGHT. Anyone with a PC, find that shit and vote yes
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 06-01-2015 at 08:42 AM.
    The artist formerly known as Luft