Thread: Fallout 4 Discussion

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Default Fallout 4 Discussion

I just caught up on all the reveals from E3.

Oh. My. God.

Literally everything it showed was amazing. Graphics exceeded what I expected from a game of this size with the focus Fallout usually with Gameplay over Graphics.

...but... crafting.

The building, crafting and customisation is ridiculous. It is like they took every worthwhile mod and combined them into a clean and simple package.

Lets hear what everyone else thinks about Fallout 4.

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Just want to game. Don't care. Like derk so eloquently said "GIMME"

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME

I feel this said much more if you read between the lines...

I feel like I need to play 3 and new vegas, but then again. I could care less.

Next Gen creation engine having dynamic volumetric lighting. BOOM. this game really is a testament to Bethesda's hard work.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

this is what happens when you spend 6 years to make a game
    Hoodlum Threat
    Youtube
    Live Stream
    Twitter

XBL
    emericaridr11

let me say that I'm the most excited Ive been since the drop of Skate, Fallout is my SHIT and I'm actually playing Fallout 3 again to curb the excitement (screw New Vegas it was eh)

- I'm really hoping they have a ton of wild scenes, like in Fallout 3 where you went into the 50's and had to battle the Chinese Army thing or do the wild Object Touch Unlock thingy
    - Hoping for a lot of new creatures as well, I'm sick of Super Mutants and Ghouls
    - I would like to knock people out and not just kill them, that would be fun times
    - I would like Online Co-Op of course
    - I hope they have a Hardcore mode where you have to drink water to survive and things of that nature
    - If I see the same old Guns and Weapons I will be mad
    - If they don't have a running feature, then I'm killing everybody!

I could talk about Fallout for days on end, I'm going to be behind the ball though as I wont be able to afford it on release (no hdmi tv or new gen console yet) so I gotta be careful not to spoil anything "exciting" wise

Fallout 3 was the most fun and the most imaginative gaming experience I've ever had, and I'm assuming that this Game will be another one of those moments
    Fallout is SO Special to me, Elder Scrolls is dope as fuck BUT Fallout is the best game I've ever played (minus Skate)

Certainly will be my Game of the Year I'm sure

i never got into fallout. i liked the premise and gameplay but always had other games on my plate at the time and never ended up catching up on the fallouts afterwards. i really wanna grab this one tho.

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    PoppySquidJr

Quote Originally Posted by saunders420 View Post
    I feel like I need to play 3 and new vegas, but then again. I could care less.

Next Gen creation engine having dynamic volumetric lighting. BOOM. this game really is a testament to Bethesda's hard work.
    The story is isolated in each, you don't really *need* to play those two. That being said, I recommend playing them anyway.

But yea, I'm hyped as fuck.
    The artist formerly known as Luft

XBL
    emericaridr11

I want Vehicles

Quote Originally Posted by Luftwaffe View Post
    The story is isolated in each, you don't really *need* to play those two. That being said, I recommend playing them anyway.

But yea, I'm hyped as fuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    i never got into fallout. i liked the premise and gameplay but always had other games on my plate at the time and never ended up catching up on the fallouts afterwards. i really wanna grab this one tho.
    What emmit said. exactly, I always loved bethesda games as well. WHy I never played em iunno. maybe one day ill do a playthrough

XBL
    TheDietTea

I played the fallout games a while after they were already out.
    If you like RPG games and Borderlands I wouldn't say it's those two things but it relates to certain aspects.
    It is its own experience, and even with it's slightly outdated looks it deserves respect.
    The games weren't the best graphically, but that added to it for me.
    Not only was I in this strange desolate land but it looked like an old game, also in an old time.
    Easily one of my favorites on last gen.

E3 looks pretty dope so far.
    Bunch of sequels hell yeah.
    Fallout hell yeah.