Thread: I guess you can call this throwaway now

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

Default I guess you can call this throwaway now

Been filming alot lately, and put this together of what I believe was throw away. Enjoy and also follow me on instagram
    @_drob1nson

XBL
    TheDietTea

Good stuff man, got a good bunch of tricks going for you and most of this was clean.
    If this is throwaway that part is gonna be killer I'm sure.
    Nice looking spots there.. I used to skate similar ones. They started hassling us for being there before too long.
    Haha, I may need a crew myself looking back. Reminds me of skating with friends, was really into it when I met up with them.. Ive been a bit too solo!

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

The spot with the blue benches we were there from 9pm-5am just filming, no interruptions it was dope. Yeah alot of these clips are throw away. Me and my buddies are planning a cali trip so we can film, and also network with skaters. Follow me on instagram, and you can see all the new stuff ive been learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Good stuff man, got a good bunch of tricks going for you and most of this was clean.
    Nice looking spots there.. I used to skate similar ones. They started hassling us for being there before too long.
    Haha, I may need a crew myself looking back. Reminds me of skating with friends, was really into it when I met up with them.. Ive been a bit too solo!

XBL
    TOATISCOMING

The spot with the blue benches we were there from 9pm-5am just filming, no interruptions it was dope. Yeah alot of these clips are throw away. Me and my buddies are planning a cali trip so we can film, and also network with skaters. Follow me on instagram, and you can see all the new stuff ive been learning.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post