Thread: SkateFluckit Upgrades/Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    emericaridr11

the Mods and Admins here do a good job, when they are around..... Ive been trying to get a buddy on Fluckit but he can't post to the IntroThread and no Mods have helped us out yet (about a month now)
    so when they are here, THEY ARE GREAT!

older, wise, patient, non judging... they do good, when they here (I understand though, shit gets busy)

fuck the graphics, that's not what Fluckit was for... you dug Graphics and Pretty looking shit, that's what we had LB for (which I do miss)..... I like the looks just fine too
    and the VBulletin logo don't bother me, it actually reminds me of Fluckit and its a comfy feeling

I also agree with Jebo, if this Game strikes... I don't think the mods will be as MIA as they are now (meaning I doubt we need to add more, but I could be mad wrong there)
    still exciting times though

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I still think there is nothing bad that can come of the things I mentioned.

Like I wouldnt be suggesting removing any olds Mod's, just maybe add a couple extras that are regulars here and now.

XBL
    Stokenstein

Like I said, when the time comes, it'll happen.

I'm setting up a forum for P: S right now.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Thats cool Stokenstein, Forgive me for n00bing right now but, I assume you are a Mod? How many mods do we have?

XBL
    Stokenstein

Myself and Debaser created Fluckit back in 2006. Debaser is very inactive on the forums, but he actually keeps the site up still. I handle most of the forum admin stuff and used to do all the giveaways, updates, and shit like that when we had a homepage. I also was moderating the official forums with a handful of other people who were regulars here.

This place used to POP OFF, like thousands and thousands and thousands of active users. The way it is now is nothing and it's a piece of cake to handle when it comes to moderating. If it ever gets to the point where a bunch of noobs are posting repetitive threads, fighting, and doing non sense, then I'll hit up the current moderators and see who's in and who's out and then get people to replace them if we need to. Like I said though, at this point it really doesn't make much sense to like put a ton of time into things.

If Project Session brings the numbers, then we'll probably see an increase in users, but even then it'd be best to wait and see what's up.

Right now I am currently making the new Project Session forum and troubleshooting some of the long time issues like avatars disappearing, new registered users getting banned/not being able to post, and these double replies that keep happening. I'm probably going to make a post soon to get some more feedback on issues that may be happening.

We've got it under control and anyone who's been around for the long haul can tell you that we've been here since Day 1 and a hundred other sites that tried super super hard have come and gone.

So yeah, if you or anybody else needs anything, just hit me up or one of the other Admins if you can find one.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

That's super refreshing to hear all the troubleshooting taking place, wanted an avvy for time! Hahaha

I never wanted to imply that you guys weren't handling business around here, Just didn't think it would hurt to have more, but you are much more experianced and I trust you judgement.

One last question, how do you feel about re-logo'ing the forum? I know it is trivial but its one of the things that niggle at me. Just wondering your thoughts?

XBL
    Stokenstein

We'll see! I'd totally dig a fresh look, but it definitely isn't a priority or anything. At the very least I'm sure we could put a banner up on the forum and make the colors match or something.