Thread: SkateFluckit Upgrades/Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    XBL
    TheDietTea

The people here are all that matters but not to say we shouldn't want anything.
    There's a lot of talent around so I know we're more than capable of an upgrade.
    If you really want new people here it would help but only slightly.
    Even if they came for the looks they would stay for our content and feedback.
    The looks dont really matter but it could be another way to express our love for the series.

I've run into quite a few realistic skaters on the game lately who don't film at all. If they were to get an Xbox one I could seem them gaining interest in a community like fluckit. So yeah.. Entirely possible new people will find us.

PSN
    pifachu
    XBL
    crazy willy 94

not against any of those idea... but i like the look of the forum.. it remind me of what skateboard is all about, doing your thing no matter how it look has long as you have fun, simple and practical

if we were to changer the banner i want it to be nyjah/big element logo/nike/bam margera jumping grocery cart... you know thing that really matter to skateboarding...

i have not been here for a long time and i dont post much, but i like the how people respect each other (pretty relative to the fact that were not much) so i dont think a huge change in moderating is needed.. but i may be wrong... but i will accept any change