Thread: SkateFluckit Upgrades/Future

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Yeah, Xbox one has share features, assuming all the old heads will or have upgraded.
    We will also be able to play together, 360 and one.
    I'm not sure what's up with share, don't own either console but ps4 has share too right?
    yeah on ps4 it saves the last about 15 minutes, if you wanna save you hit share button and done. quality is a bit decreased i think, but still pretty okay lookin
    wondering on how much they gonna charge for old games considering you can get the ps3/xbox360 version hella cheap nowadays

edit: cross play with 360 sounds really cool. doesn't really matter then if you have upgraded to next gen or not.

As long as I've been around, signguy has made it pretty clear that anyone is welcome here, but it's not a place for trying to accumulate as much traffic as possible to try and rejuvenate the skate community. I could be mistaken, but that was my impression, and how I interpreted what he said in the past about this type of thing. We have a pretty tight-knit group, and the numbers do keep dwindling down every day, but that's just the fate of a series that hasn't seen a new installment in over five years. I hope skate does make it on the backwards compatibility list and we see more people though, old and new. We just don't need a fancy new forum to showcase it, either you like it or you don't. Stick around and enjoy what's left or move along to something else, pretty simple. I'm not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

To echo what others have said, I don't think if S3 gets on the backwards compatibility list, I don't think it's going to drive a whole heap of people here. And those that are here and have stuck around aren't here for the flair.

I don't think we really need to 'market' FluckIt. Thats whats good about it. Everyone who's here has passion for the game and skating and found their own way here. I'll welcome anybody with that mentality.