Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

I agree with this!

Currently working on something!...

XBL
    TheDietTea

Would be dope if people came back.
    I can't embed photos on my phone but if you go to http://antwanthepawn.weebly.com/ and graphic design, scroll down.. Did you see it already? Oh well.. Made a fluckit banner way back and it's still on there.

first off are they planning to bring the reel back up too?
    because that was the main reason for people to leave imo, so if thats not the case i can't see this to be the big revival we might hope for...
    To the theme thingy, i couldn't care less tbh, never visited fluckit for ''virtual pleasure''...
    I like it for what it is, but im sure if it really gets a revival the LB kinda sites will pop up in no time again
    Then again i wouldn't mind a different header since its just that...a header
    I think i remember fluckit having a fb site, but some weird ass ''girl'' was creeping the shit out of people so stoke took it down
    and if somebody is into the skate series how hard can it really be to find fluckit?
    just some thoughts

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by Jebotek View Post
    first off are they planning to bring the reel back up too?
    because that was the main reason for people to leave imo, so if thats not the case i can't see this to be the big revival we might hope for...
    To the theme thingy, i couldn't care less tbh, never visited fluckit for ''virtual pleasure''...
    I like it for what it is, but im sure if it really gets a revival the LB kinda sites will pop up in no time again
    Then again i wouldn't mind a different header since its just that...a header
    I think i remember fluckit having a fb site, but some weird ass ''girl'' was creeping the shit out of people so stoke took it down
    and if somebody is into the skate series how hard can it really be to find fluckit?
    just some thoughts
    dont need the reel since the xbox one has a built in cap card so anyone will be able to make videos

Quote Originally Posted by xtremezoid View Post
    dont need the reel since the xbox one has a built in cap card so anyone will be able to make videos
    yeah right, forgot about the next gen replay thing. how's it lookin with DLC? will they bring out those too?

why has gta 5 more votes then the skate series haha, people are out of their mind.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Yeah, Xbox one has share features, assuming all the old heads will or have upgraded.
    We will also be able to play together, 360 and one.
    I'm not sure what's up with share, don't own either console but ps4 has share too right?

We've talked about the forum look in the past.
    It wouldn't hurt to change some things.
    At one point I was thinking of new forum ranks based on the skate achievements, even started making little icons to go under them. Lost the project, but that's one of many ideas that would make it look nicer.
    It's cool either way but wouldn't be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    Yeah, Xbox one has share features, assuming all the old heads will or have upgraded.
    We will also be able to play together, 360 and one.
    I'm not sure what's up with share, don't own either console but ps4 has share too right?
    yeah on ps4 it saves the last about 15 minutes, if you wanna save you hit share button and done. quality is a bit decreased i think, but still pretty okay lookin
    wondering on how much they gonna charge for old games considering you can get the ps3/xbox360 version hella cheap nowadays

edit: cross play with 360 sounds really cool. doesn't really matter then if you have upgraded to next gen or not.

As long as I've been around, signguy has made it pretty clear that anyone is welcome here, but it's not a place for trying to accumulate as much traffic as possible to try and rejuvenate the skate community. I could be mistaken, but that was my impression, and how I interpreted what he said in the past about this type of thing. We have a pretty tight-knit group, and the numbers do keep dwindling down every day, but that's just the fate of a series that hasn't seen a new installment in over five years. I hope skate does make it on the backwards compatibility list and we see more people though, old and new. We just don't need a fancy new forum to showcase it, either you like it or you don't. Stick around and enjoy what's left or move along to something else, pretty simple. I'm not going anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck