Thread: Forgive

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I want to do a filmer clinic with you guys. The amount of time I have spent filming close at 10mm, reset channel, film far at 75mm, reset channel, 430mm zoom!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    I want to do a filmer clinic with you guys. The amount of time I have spent filming close at 10mm, reset channel, film far at 75mm, reset channel, 430mm zoom!!!!!
    I could definitely do with someone showing me the basics. I'm seriously shit at it.

Just saw that some of you wanted to learn how it's done, I don't know if anyone has a more in-depth owl cam type tutorial, but prowlin did upload a video of him filming a single trick and a line, I'll post the link below if you guys wanted to see that, but I don't want to steal away anyone from viewing coast's video, so if you're reading this, check that out first!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlXlMgE_y4o
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Thanks for the link man!

...and dont worry, I have watched it a few times!

Amateur Flucker
    PSN
    Valleyboy420

I've got a few basic filming tutorials on YouTube. But there private, that I made for Old Skooler years ago, not how to film owl cam just kinda general tips. If any new folks wants a link to them let me know and I'll post it when I get back from holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by Valley View Post
    I've got a few basic filming tutorials on YouTube. But there private, that I made for Old Skooler years ago, not how to film owl cam just kinda general tips. If any new folks wants a link to them let me know and I'll post it when I get back from holiday.
    I'd love a link for that please mate. I'm up for learning anything new with Skate. If anyone has a link explaining ungrindables, that would be awesome too!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

dont know if there is a ug tutorial .( never checkd all self-induced ) . but its all about pervect movement after the right pop high ( dont pop to high you need the speed force .. like in real life ) you have to aim with the right stick during the whole trick and to get out of the trick .... left stick : you need to start a slow fluid backwards motion right b4 you hit the curb,ledge,rail and dont stop till you want the trck to stop .. hope this helps out .. just hit me up if you need help with any special trick .. every trick works a lil bit diffrent but in core its what i told ya . the whole thing needs lots of practice i do ug´s since skate 1 ( precise since hawk 3 on the ps2 cheat code for snowboard physics and 3 ungrindables in the game)

if i had better english and edit skills i would do a tutorial but yea:/

http://skatefluckit.com/showthread.php?t=16950
    Last edited by HCH Media; 07-02-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    Just saw that some of you wanted to learn how it's done, I don't know if anyone has a more in-depth owl cam type tutorial, but prowlin did upload a video of him filming a single trick and a line, I'll post the link below if you guys wanted to see that, but I don't want to steal away anyone from viewing coast's video, so if you're reading this, check that out first!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlXlMgE_y4o
    thanks derk i feel the same i thought owls were what prowlin and muhzo did.
    L8 Media

Team Avid