Thread: Hi from crea-ture studios Montreal

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Project: Session Team

Default Hi from crea-ture studios Montreal

Hi everyone,

dub, founder of crea-ture Studios,

First of all, Thanks to everyone at skate fluck it from the Project:Session team for the awesome words about our skateboarding game teaser and warm the invites to join the Fluck it Comunity! We are really stoked to discuss skateboard and project with you guys!

To quickly introduce ourselves, we are a small independent studio located in the Montreal area in Canada. Our focus is to first have fun! second, create innovative, fun and original games driven by passion for niche audiences. We know we cannot please anyone so at least lets try to please one group really well

crea-ture, standing for the act of creating something, means we want to treat games as a creation, form of art, something we dream about rather than a product.

Skater myself for about 25+ years, We decided to launch the studio with a skateboarding game. Something new, inspired by skate obviously, but most importantly, the 2000s, the legendary VX1, all the skate movies from this generation that forged what skateboard is today; the 411vm, the sorry movies, toy machine: the jump of building or welcome to hell, invisible vanishing points, the bakers or the early plan B movies just to name a few! One if not the best era of skate, an authentic underground culture was defined!
    So we want to bring a new way of playing skateboarding games, a concept I've been cherishing for about 10 years.

I promess you to give you more information about the game and the controls in the upcoming weeks but as the rumor goes, apparently we use two thumbsticks

let's start with this, and once again thanks for the invite, we feel very welcomed to join the Fluck it community!

enjoi
    -dub

Steam
    i_am_a_snail

welcome creature dudes, make yrselves at home here, beer's in the fridge etc. glad to have you here

We are all so stoked to have you join our little community and share with us, welcome guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

XBL
    TheDietTea

Intro of the year right here!
    We're all behind you on this project.
    Glad to see you know about skating, definitely a plus.
    There's alot here, help yourself to anything you like.
    Any questions just ask, any info just share.
    Last edited by Antwan; 06-26-2015 at 08:29 PM.

Welcome Creature!

OHMY, been grinding for minute like send us a new ramp!

...."apparently we use two thumbsticks"....

Don't tease us like that lol LORD ALMIGHTY. sounds mighty fresh./ for real though. You guys are making me so excited thinking of these possibilities and what might be in store. Cant wait for more info. Super hyped. Crazy, FLUCKIT UNITE!!

Chief Alcohol Strategist momadaddy's Avatar
    PSN
    momadaddy
    XBL
    momadaddy

Thanks for stopping by. You have our full support. Really excited to see what comes

"Your friendship with xi SATORI ix has been broken"

Welcome. The teaser was great and I like the premise. This entire cpmmunity appreciates and creates many different forms of art and yours is certainly getting a lot of interest. Glad to see you here.

Hi there, and welcome to the Flucklands

Quote Originally Posted by crea-turestudios View Post
    We know we cannot please anyone so at least lets try to please one group really well
    This is exactly the mindset we need for a new skateboarding game and what BB failed at pretty bad...

XBL
    SKATAN 81

hello there and welcome to skatefluckit and thank you for making this amazing looking game . i know you have allready huge list of stuff that people want in the game and i totaly agree to almost all of this list . but i have 1 lil suggestion about the controls i skate ungrindables in the skate series this are ledges and curbs with no grind and slide animations i do everything with frontside and backside powerslides and it works really good after you know how ( a lean back motion with your left stick ) so my thing here is the question is it possible to have different difficulties like 1.easy 2.normal 3.hard and 4. ultra hard

1. easy= no flip trick bails , high pop , a strong magnet force to curbs
    2. normal = bail flips some times and a lil bit of curb magnet force
    3. hard= bail tricks with no curb magnet force at all
    4. ultra hard = bail tricks , no curb magnet force . AND NO GRIND ANIMATION ( as an example a backside tailslide = have to aim the tail with the right stick Back and a lil bit to the left or right in a ballanced posision.. and the left stick in a balanced position back but when you pull back too far you slip out and when you not lean back enough you stuck ...

i hope this is halfway understandable greets from germany

here a quick video that you can see what im talking about :
    Last edited by HCH Media; 06-27-2015 at 03:01 AM.

Fluckit Senior Citizen replicant's Avatar
    XBL
    replicant#2618

Welcome Aboard!
    Pull up a recliner and enjoy your stay.
    Bear "replicant" Powell
    "I am Shaolin-Style!"

XBL: replicant#2618

Currently Playing: Diablo 2 Resurrected, Elden Ring, Skate 3

welcome guys! I'm as excited about project session as I was for the first skate. You'll learn that many of us here will have quite a few suggestions about the game, but that's a good thing I think, you've come to the best place for that!

Amateur Flucker
    PSN
    Valleyboy420

A very warm welcome Dub, everyone is buzzing about what you guys are creating. Would you prefer it if we post out ideas on here or should we email you or send them as messages via Facebook or Twitter ?

Welcome welcome dub and crew...

Very excited about the project...
    Only suggestion today is keep twitter Facebook and the site updated as often as you can.
    Every little picture gives us something to drool over while you guys can stay undistracted and worry about the task at hand...
    Its the little thing that keep us going...like slappys on curbs haha..

Also...
    Everyone here is at your service.

Seriously.
    You'd be amazed at what this little community is capable of.
    Coughskate3cough

Speaking Of....

Hey everyone.
    When we get enough info to really sink our teeth into, I say we slowly merge our skate sections with project session discussions. until then Lets give these guys some breathing room and keep our hope contained In our current project session thread.

Long way to go before we get to the kick starter...

FUCKING JUICED!!!!
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

PSN
    bengrover
    XBL
    bengrove

Welcome! If you can't tell, everyones stoked on this.

Excited to watch this develop. Pretty sure you'll have your Kickstarter backed from the dudes here alone. Pumped.