Thread: Anders Nordlow - Mini Part - INSANE Tire And Crate Skateboarding!!

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Default Anders Nordlow - Mini Part - INSANE Tire And Crate Skateboarding!!

XBL
    TheDietTea

I'm familiar with the skater. Had not see this video in particular though. Sick.
    I still don't feel like wax is needed, if the only factor was speed things like this should be possible on flat.
    I wish I still had my skate videos as reference.. You could get close to this stuff on skate 3. Quality won't be tops but I'll throw something together with my phone.

woooord. sink link

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I tried like 6 darkslides and had about 10% of my griptape left, doing these must suck for re-gripping!

XBL
    TheDietTea

https://youtube.com/watch?v=3uiuQGWoP_0

Ok ender is far from perfect.
    Done it a lot cleaner, sliding all stairs.
    Normally wouldn't share my process either. Just to keep people playing and watching, but skate is about at its end in terms of that. New skate game on the horizon, this could help!
    You can't do these without starting a darkslide. While the result is something more flatground based it HAS to start as a grind and be a setup that is low enough to flatground to transfer the slide over, from there it's just speed and timing.
    With the slide on stairs it is similar, but also different. Angle has to be PERFECT, awkward even, downward and angled right or left but also catching the first two stairs in a double slide in a darkcatch while facing forward.
    The way skate has it setup it's REALLY hard to master the stair slide. Something about that area in the old factory is easier.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=3uiuQGWoP_0

Ok ender is far from perfect.
    Done it a lot cleaner, sliding all stairs.
    Normally wouldn't share my process either. Just to keep people playing and watching, but skate is about at its end in terms of that. New skate game on the horizon, this could help!
    You can't do these without starting a darkslide. While the result is something more flatground based it HAS to start as a grind and be a setup that is low enough to flatground to transfer the slide over, from there it's just speed and timing.
    With the slide on stairs it is similar, but also different. Angle has to be PERFECT, awkward even, downward and angled right or left but also catching the first two stairs in a double slide in a darkcatch while facing forward.
    The way skate has it setup it's REALLY hard to master the stair slide. Something about that area in the old factory is easier.
    agree ender is a nightmare like i sayd better phisics is needed

PSN
    pifachu
    XBL
    crazy willy 94

whooo antwan, water skipping dorkslide, really ?

XBL
    TheDietTea

@HCH I know what you're saying! haha
    However, if you want it to be difficult, adding wax would make it EASIER.
    The only thing difficult about the idea is constantly having to wax something just to skate it.
    I'm 100% with you on making it SLIGHTLY more feasible to do flatground slides.

@Pifachu Yeah dude! Darkcatch game is strong. Darkcatch backflips on the skate 3 demo.