Hey guys,

So, some of you may have seen the thread earlier about avatars. I removed that and this is a more extensive update.

Debaser went ahead and updated vBulletin today and in the process updated our captcha system and a few other things.

We've also got the avatar issue fixed, so anyone who couldn't change their avatar previously should be able to now, both through desktop and mobile.

Along with that the issue of registered users being banned, which most likely wasn't an issue on our end, is going to be explained here. Basically when you register on the site you have to confirm your registration through a link in your e-mail. After you do that you're a registered user, however, you cannot post in the forums until you make an introduction thread in the Intro section of the forum. Once you do that, access to the entire forum opens up and you're good to go.

Another issue that I'm still making sure is fixed is the issue of users having two replies posted every time they submit a reply in a thread. With vBulletin updated, this issue should have resolved on it's own and from what I've posted today, I haven't seen a double reply or had to moderate one, so I think we're good. However, if you notice it's still not fixed just reply here and let me know (extra points if your reply is a double reply).

Yeah, so that addresses all the major things I noticed and saw people complaining about. If you notice anything else please let me know here or in a PM and we'll get it fixed. I really want to get the forum running smooth now that Project: Session has come to life and the developers were nice enough to stop by and show their interest in getting involved with us. I'm super stoked on this game, can't wait to see what gameplay looks like!

Thanks everyone, get drunk, blow shit up and eat processed meat in a bun since it's the fourth of July, even if you aren't Murican.