Thread: Newsham Park Plaza, Liverpool

Default Newsham Park Plaza, Liverpool

So the local council have actually started building a decent plaza not far from my house.

Do you guys think this is buildable?

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I would say, No.

Too many curves.

...but... there are much, MUCH greater talents that frequent here than me...

PSN
    Ellishobbs27

possible, but fucking time consuming
    "Release your inner homo" - Valleyboy420

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    I would say, No.

Too many curves.

...but... there are much, MUCH greater talents that frequent here than me...
    That's what I was thinking. I attempted to remake the Eaton park, but it was the same thing. I fucking suck at making bowled quarter pipes.

Look Mom! Over 8,000 Chat Posts! blitzkow's Avatar
    XBL
    blitzkow

Only thing that looks a little hard is the rolled quarter, (pic 2) everything else looks easy enough.

Always Here
    1. blitzkow (6211)
    2. InsideManager (6063)
    3. exoskate89 (2603)
    4. Hobbs (1514)

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Is that an offer Blitzkow?

Not accurately, No. Custom bowls almost always need to be built in ground to do properly, and the way the bowl sits with the spine adjacent is a no go. Curved wall beneath the walkway is doable from a VISUAL stand point, but you will lose a lot of space from building that and there's no way it'd be skatable. The hump/curved quarter pipe, while possible, would be glitchy as fuck due toe the amount of merging necessary to create that surface.

There are a fair amount of interesting obstacles that are TOTALLY doable though, and seeing them has inspired me to wanna dust off my copy of S3 an build some shit. But the overall layout is too complex to be handled properly without losing skatability. But what do I know, I'm a geezer and I haven't posted shit in at least 2 years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    PSN: m00rg4n_FR33man_
    XBL: Ohmidineffect

Pandora & The Devd Stck Collective.

Bruh help me eat, buy a beat.
    soundcloud.com/nothing_neue

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Quote Originally Posted by Ohmidineffect View Post
    Not accurately, No. Custom bowls almost always need to be built in ground to do properly, and the way the bowl sits with the spine adjacent is a no go. Curved wall beneath the walkway is doable from a VISUAL stand point, but you will lose a lot of space from building that and there's no way it'd be skatable. The hump/curved quarter pipe, while possible, would be glitchy as fuck due toe the amount of merging necessary to create that surface.

There are a fair amount of interesting obstacles that are TOTALLY doable though, and seeing them has inspired me to wanna dust off my copy of S3 an build some shit. But the overall layout is too complex to be handled properly without losing skatability. But what do I know, I'm a geezer and I haven't posted shit in at least 2 years. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Come back on skate and make a new park, 'ya goof. Nothing would get me more excited than to come online and see that you've uploaded something new.
    Also, you've probably missed the last 20+ parks I've put out, since you've been away.
    Get back to building, man! My downloads list needs some desperate resuscitation from the lack of new, quality content.

All kidding a side, I'm glad to see you back on here dude
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters