Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What have you fools been up to? Did skate influence your life in any way?

Default What have you fools been up to? Did skate influence your life in any way?

My boy is six now.
    Still a sign guy.
    Still married yada yada
    Still skate, my buddy moved back to town right by me and we are building a 20' wide 5-6' tall mini with skatelite.
    I really enjoyed the creativity outlet and community of this game and Fluckit. I miss it and all of you dudes tremendously. I still have my same childhood friends so when everyone started leaving here I was bummed.
    My pops passed away 3 years ago and I went through a watching depressing disgusting tragic video stage to numb reality and it brought me to a site called LiveLeak. I slowly became part of the community there much like Fluckit. I'm not near as close individually with any of the members but it gave me a way to be creative and still make videos. My user name is Aphidlip (which is what I always said my name in the skate franchise would of been if I didn't mistakenly call my psn user ID The Sign Guy) I make a lot of original videos and I also search for unseen graphic and interesting videos to contribute to the site. I also do some webcasts through the site. I have learned some basic skills as far as webcasting and like to incorporate Skype calls for interviews whatnot. If you are friends with me on FB you probably won't know any of this because much like the skate franchise it's kind of like a second life. I always wanted to do a skateboarding interest based site that would incorporate a lot of these skills and still might do it someday.

I also can not thank this community enough for getting me back into my art. I literally owe everything as far as my artistic direction to the GC. I would have never had the confidence in my abilities without this franchise and all of your support. I have done a lot with this since we have all parted ways. I was recently invited to head the drawing section of a local monthly public event at a cool gallery/community art foundry.

http://www.deviantart.com/art/Miles-and-Chip-506226239
    This is my fav painting to date. It's about 3'x2' oil of my son and dog chip taken on the platform of my mini ramp.

So what about you guys? I'd love to hear what you have been up to and if any direction you have went was influenced by the game or making videos.
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

i always loved his hair in that painting. i think it's my favorite of the ones you've posted

Dear SG,

You are a mensch. It killed me for years that I never got to chat with you because of the whole xbox playstation gap. I had a huge man crush on your style, and I'm certain that I saw every single video you ever made.

I want to thank you for the boards you made me, especially Frankenstein. I've actually always always wanted to have a real deck with that graphic. I don't even know if it's possible, but I would pay you and frame it and it would hang on my wall until the end of days. Back then I didn't understand why you would even hook that up. Interview? Chat? message me. I'm down.

So . . . I don't even know what to tell you. My personal life went here there and everywhere. I finished with Record City Killers, and broke my fucking back. Didn't tell anyone anything about it for a year except close family. Skate got me through the three year healing process. When I felt lowest, I could find my people on Skate and I knew nobody would ever ever judge me. This game kept my mind alive when my body was broken. Then I got tired of waiting for a doctor to "solve" my problem with more pain medications, and I started running. I ran through the pain for a year until I could run a mile without stopping or taking any meds, and then I split ways with the doctors and meds and the physical therapy completely.

I took up Hurling (Ancient Irish Warrior shit) for two years. During the first six months the broken vertebra in my spine fused together and the pain vanished within two months never to return. From there, my life went up and down at the same time. With a new leash on life, I started hiking after realizing that some of my abandoned life goals were in reach again. Two years ago, I hiked into the wilds in Idaho: The River of No Return Wilderness, and I felt alive after seeing the most beautiful and inaccessible territory that I have ever seen: the black monolith at the back of Ship Island Lake fully 4,OOO feet above the Middle Fork of the Salmon River which is the place where Sacajawea told Lewis and Clark to turn the fuck around because nobody had ever made it out alive. I published an article in Idaho Magazine that felt momentous to me, but nobody noticed, and life continued apace until I got sick and tired of teaching for pennies at Idaho State University in my former dusty little railroad town.

Then I went to Skagway, Alaska for a year and drove thousands of international tourists up the Klondike Highway - located on the Historic White Pass - where the 1898 Gold Rush began on the way towards Dawson, Yukon. I was in the True North. I learned the legends of the Gold Rush, and told tales of America's greatest forgotten Con Man - Soapy Smith, and Jack London and Robert Service and gold nuggets the size of a babies head and wild parties like the earth has never seen before or again in a truly hostile land where Mother Nature might make you rich one day, but she'll kill you dead the next for no damn reason at all.

I saw the Aurora; I saw them with my own eyes at Nares Lake at 2 a.m. in August of 2014 while a Yukon wolf howled out of the wilderness. I saw the slowly dancing ribbons hanging in the sky and I wept because I had never seen anything so beautiful. Then I went to Dawson, and played poker in Diamond Tooth Gerties Saloon where the legends began and I won over a $1000 from a modern day gold miner; I rivered a flush to his straight. Then I spent a long cold winter in Juneau. And then I came home to my daughter because none of it was more important she.

Now I'm broke in Boise looking for work, looking to survive this god damn drought and praying for the resurrection of this community because I have never met such a diverse and creative group of people.

OMFSA for life.
    Last edited by Jack; 07-05-2015 at 08:17 PM.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

7 years later...

work for two theater companies..
    technical director...

one company is involved and front runner of an entire arts district...
    multi year multi million dollar project...
    our team is amazing.....
    just matched a 75 thousand dollar donor goal...
    more goals to come but the project is on rails and going great...
    a way to make the city grow and give people opportunities to shine...

another company is in full production swing...
    making crazy fun theater for folks that dont really like theater...
    bat boy the musical mixed with death metal and rednecks....
    reviews are alwasy good and tickets are always sold..
    been good...

illustrating out the ass...
    a lot of folks in town for various outlets have been in contact about logos and posters...
    small money but i love to draw and i dont have the back and forth of graphic design...
    which i did before and it sucked...

my grandpa passed away...
    i got to talk with him about a month before he passed...
    he is the blood thats responsible for my hand work..
    drawing and building...
    great man...
    half of his body is metal because of all the wars he was in but he still loved hanna barbara and walker texas ranger...
    went back to north dakota and texas and saw family i havnt seen in 25 years...
    overall a great experience...
    rest in peace grampa leroy

brother popped the question and got a yes....shes columbian so the wedding will be buck...hyped
    new laptop for borderline free...
    home broken into so my bike stolen but i got a new new i love...
    building custom furniture for folks has been good....cornhole set, desks and tables and other shit for a buddies interior design company...

steady cruising...
    freelance means broke...
    but ive been broke my entire life so...
    as i say...

nothing changes but the seasons...
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Used to see you posting way back when but cant remember if we ever chatted...?

Also, lad everything is oing well and I would definatly like to see some pics of the ramp! If it aint too much trouble I might have a chat with you about the webcasting side of things at some point in the future...

Fluckit Master

Haven't made any skate videos since I sold my ps3. But been uploading just some random videos from my ps4 on my channel just to fill that void. My daughter is now 14 month's old and starting kindergarten soon in August, which gives me more time to study. Currently studying programming etc. Plan is to apply for collage next year and study computer science and get a masters degree in games.

Once I'm done I'm gonna apply for either DICE or Avalanche Studios which is 1 hour away from where I live.

Jack,
    Fucking right my man. L.I.V.I.N.
    I want to cry because I have never seen something so beautiful.
    I can make that deck happen. If you have the blank I can just send the graphic and walk you through the install. If you want the deck to I can mail a complete but shipping would be more.

Where did stoked go? Could of swore there was one or two more stories in here?

Demz,
    I couldn't be happier for you. I always look out for you, clay, stoked and everyone else on FB it's nice still having somewhat of a way to connect to a lot of youins.

TheIronz,
    You know about webcasting or do you want to know?

PS I don't want to make this a you telling just me thing
    ".........................................."
    Helen Adams Keller

Der Mohn Tintenfisch PoppySquidJr's Avatar
    Steam
    PoppySquidJr
    XBL
    the Luftwaffe

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    Haven't made any skate videos since I sold my ps3. But been uploading just some random videos from my ps4 on my channel just to fill that void. My daughter is now 14 month's old and starting kindergarten soon in August, which gives me more time to study. Currently studying programming etc. Plan is to apply for collage next year and study computer science and get a masters degree in games.

Once I'm done I'm gonna apply for either DICE or Avalanche Studios which is 1 hour away from where I live.
    Oh shit I love Avalanche. Good folks there.

My life's been the same so far lol, no direction and not much of a future from what I can see but I'm breathing and I have internet, it's good enough. But I haven't been here as long as most of you guys, so it's not like I'd expect much of my shit to change
    Last edited by PoppySquidJr; 07-07-2015 at 03:27 PM.
    GT: the Luftwaffe
    Steam: ♣ PoppySquidJr

Haven't had Xbox Live in a long time, but feel free to add me if you play Dragon's Dogma I guess, the pawn stuff still works with silver lol

Steam
    The_Astonist
    XBL
    Cothes

@Poppy Luft
    You should try sitting down alone with your thoughts.
    Ask yourself what youre passionate about, make a step by step plan to get there and follow through.
    My life has been chaotic personally, so many thoughts and ambitions but that simple visual aid has made me determined.

@SG
    I wrote something up too, had to rethink this.
    I also went through a state of depression recently.
    I didn't lose someone close to me though so trying to relate felt invalid.
    Long story short, I was also apart of a community.
    I had no outlets and needed to change what I was doing.
    Through this realized I took a lot for granted including Fluckit.
    One person doesn't have that much bad luck. Was in a strange place.
    Rebuilding with high frequency positive vibes.
    Skate never really affected my life per say..
    It did keep me out of trouble though.
    Keep doing your art man. I was always a fan, really is good stuff.
    Last edited by Antwan; 07-08-2015 at 05:09 AM. Reason: Phone types words on its own

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

@SG Was hoping for some tips possibly? Its fluckit based No weat if your not into it though.

Resident Fruitbooter Roccityroller's Avatar

Well, i mean, i got married, so i guess that's kind of crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Gospel According to Roc
    Roccityroller: all hail, for here i am, thy master
    Roccityroller: and unto my people i say, let there be eight wheels
    Roccityroller: and replay editors
    Roccityroller: and thus it was written, all of skatefluckit came to thy roccity and asked "what for ist 'realistic' thy lord"
    Roccityroller: and thy lord responded, "my people, get drunk and have fun, for thus is the rollerblade"
    Roccityroller: and the people rejoiced and provided the roccity with gifts of alcohol and illicit drugs

Steam
    The_Astonist
    XBL
    Cothes

My bad, this belongs here.
    What I've been up to.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HB4X1YhZfoo

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    My bad, this belongs here.
    What I've been up to.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=HB4X1YhZfoo
    Gold. Straight up. Keep working man. Get yourself an audio interface and a mic. Doesn't have to be expensive.

Write as much as possible. develop naturally. See how far you want to take it. That drive is apparent, you've come along way with those skills, keep that sword sharp..
    Last edited by saunders420; 07-18-2015 at 07:09 PM.

Steam
    The_Astonist
    XBL
    Cothes

Really appreciate the words man.
    It was just an experiment at first haha.
    You were one of the first guys I saw just killing it from day one. A lot of inspiration from your work.
    Definitely want to pursue it though. Luckily my dad is a musician, he's learning quite a bit about interfaces, setups all that.
    I'll be taking some of that knowledge back next time I make it to NY.
    I have a good mic, even has a filter. Just never had the other components.
    The PC is my main deal. Got a plan to set in motion as well.
    Want to use all of my hobbies in Web Series type format. Step by step.
    Cheers!

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Quote Originally Posted by Roccityroller View Post
    Well, i mean, i got married, so i guess that's kind of crazy.
    Cheers man!

Started following skate. when I was 13/14 so I've grown up with this game. The game, community, Fluckit, etc.
    Learned so much from it. Creativity, editing, skateboarding.
    Graduating University next Spring... Heading to England for four months then moving out west to attend grad school in CA. I'll still be around for sure.
    Thrilled to see this place still staying strong. We all have high hopes for P:S
    Hoodlum: Threat

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Where abouts in the UK you coming to Seksul?

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronz View Post
    Where abouts in the UK you coming to Seksul?
    I'm staying/studying at either the University of Reading or Leeds University... Hopefully I'll have everything sorted out by October.
    Staying from January to the end of May.
    Any info about those two areas?
    Hoodlum: Threat

I joined this community when I was 15. I am now 20, and there's been a lot of change in those 5 years. Lots of maturing and refinement. I'm in college now, majoring in video production. My first short film was played in theaters in Nashville. Other than that, I've just been working a minimum wage job this summer. I also just got three 35mm cameras -- on my way to starting up a decent flickr page. That's pretty much it. School and work.

But I can't say enough... how this site has influenced my real life tastes. The music. The art. The clothing suggestions. It's funny how a person can grow in such an unconventional way. Back in 2010, I never would have considered the extent of Fluckit's influence on me.

I discovered so much music because of you guys...
    Being here opened up my mind to different genres of music, and I'm so thankful. I remember when Pawn posted a link to a live version of "Tender Surrender" by Steve Vai years ago. He said something like 'this is the closest thing to sex with a guitar.' THAT video has provided so many wonderful inside jokes with my real life friends. I can't tell you how much joy that link has brought me. I discovered my absolute favorite music... here. Beach House, Washed Out, Toro y Moi, Tame Impala, etc. I actually had the pleasures of meeting the members of Tame Impala and also Toro y Moi.

I learned how to edit because of you guys...
    I learned a great deal of technical terminology, and overall, how to better handle my computer.
    I learned that it's best to stay nice and respectful, instead being a belligerent keyboard warrior.
    Over the years I've changed a lot, and learned a lot. Thanks.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

I've been part of the community since I was 19, now I'm 27. I wasn't around for the demo days, but I came looking for the forums very early on when I discovered ungrindables.

I had very little going on in my life at the time. I was fully immersed in my skating, weed, my music and this series. I met a lot of great guys here, it was really fun sharing our love of skating and it was fun getting into filming and editing.

Nowadays I rarely play at all and I probably only skate a couple hours a week as opposed to a couple a day when I was in my prime, but it's still fun. I cut out the weed almost entirely now, just socially every once in a while.

I got a house and got engaged a few months ago and things are great. I never stopped lurking and it's exciting to have so much buzz back in Fluckit again.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Quote Originally Posted by SeksulChokolate View Post
    I'm staying/studying at either the University of Reading or Leeds University... Hopefully I'll have everything sorted out by October.
    Staying from January to the end of May.
    Any info about those two areas?
    I dont, but my girlfriend probably will, She chose York University in the end which is really close to Leeds. I will get a rundown of them for you when she finishes work.

XBL
    emericaridr11

this is fun...

I am now 27 years old and have been apart of this community for 5 years now (cant imagine you OG heads and how you feel connected to this game, intense!!)
    here is my very first video part EVER! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dv1hd61sFw (too awesome)

alot has happened since 5 years ago.....

- became homeless (thankfully I have a dad who lets me and my mother stay with him, even though they are divorced)
    - developed kidney stones (ouch to say the least, still have them)
    - had 2 new family members, a 4 year old Nephew and a 2 year old Niece (they are amazing)

Skate has taught me everything I know about editing videos and photo fun in general, I knew nothing about editing 5 years ago and taught myself how to do shit.... maybe one day I shall get a job doing these similar things, but right now I just do things for the love of learning, but other than that Skate is just FUN!!

I have not been real life skating in 5 years, hahahaha imagine that timeline

even though I cant work a normal job (cause of health) I do make Medical Quality Bubble Hash for a Dispensary (and black market donations) in Colorado.. if any of yous come to CO hit me up!!!!!!
    I'm also in the middle of trying to save up money for Mens Hockey League, I used to play Hockey and to be honest Im really really good at it (real good!)... I need a good 500-1000$ for Hockey every year, SO WORTH IT

we are being kicked out of our current housing situation in October, so when that comes around I have no clue where I will be..... but as of right now, Im in a good place

HOPE Y'ALL ARE HAVING A GOOD LIFE!!

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Is it weird that I actually care about reading these? It's like you guys are my real friends or something...

But seriously, I do actually feel a connection to each and every person on here. Fluckit For Life.

UG/Popless Pioneer pawnluvguitarist's Avatar

Hey Emerica, I didn't know we had other hockey players in Fluckit. I've been playing for 20 years, the last 9 in a men's league. It only costs us $500 each for 25 games, not too bad.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by pawnluvguitarist View Post
    Hey Emerica, I didn't know we had other hockey players in Fluckit. I've been playing for 20 years, the last 9 in a men's league. It only costs us $500 each for 25 games, not too bad.
    yeah about the same here.... $500 per season (22 games), but I like to try to play the short season as well, as much Hockey as possible
    hell yeah Hockey is more my life than skating is, it is everything to me

had a few buddies play in the NHL (AHL bound now) and played with and against Johnny Roy and Chris Bourque and little Ryan Bourque with the Littleton Hawks (also where Seth Jones came from, but he was a youngster at my time)
    we have such a good Hockey Program here in Colorado, but then I would travel to places like Ottawa and Vancouver for Tournaments and get absolutely smashed like 12-2 or something insane

but anyways I dont brag about anything, but Hockey I do... haha

Steam
    jesselack

welp, i'm 19 now, and i'll be 20 in december. I've been involved in the skate community for a whopping 8 years, since i was 11 years old. Got the demo the morning it dropped, and really haven't taken a break longer than 2 weeks without playing one of the skates (althought i somehow managed to lose skate 2). I've always felt this connection with every single member of these forums i've interacted with, and I've actually had the pleasure of meeting a few in real life. When I was 14 I went on a trip to California and met up with MagicNarcosis, who acted as my bodyguard while i kickflipped the Santa Monica triple set. I also had the chance to skate with Ehron Gates, who's gamertag i'm totally forgetting, but he was a member of BKS and apparently lived like 30 minutes from me. This game, and this community opened my eyes at a very young age to the insane diversity of the world, and the creativity that's possible when groups of people band together under a common idea. I'll never forget those late night Hoodlum pool sessions, anticipating new full lengths being dropped on the EA forums, beef with BKS, and all the wonderful shit that was going on back then. I totally fell out of the community a little while after the release of s3 though, the EA forums pretty much fell apart and i never really got into fluckit, not sure why.

Nowadays, i'm pretty much your run of the mill 19 year old. I still skate as often as i can (though i'm not kickflipping triple sets like i was when i was 14), I work a hilarious summer job at a hotel, and I go to school at St. John's University in Queens, New York. I produce music, and I smoke lots of weed, which got me kicked out of housing at college. I'm never allowed inside a dorm at st john's ever again, but whatever it's not really a big deal. Now i just get to live in an apartment I also smoke hella Newports, just don't tell my girlfriend, lol. oh yeah, i've also been dating this girl for around 2.5 years which is pretty dope. All in all, i'm very happy with my current situation and i'm even more pumped for P:S to come out, because I just know it's going to start this crazy skate journey all over again.
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

This is an amazing thread. I am reading everything and feeling connected across the globe.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Steam
    The_Astonist
    XBL
    Cothes

Haha..
    It's weird to say but my previous years here were in avoidance of all the community had to offer.
    I was on some kind of egocentric mission of authenticity and anything less or any advice was ignored.
    Im really just now taking it all in, I was clearly missing out.
    I'm glad all you guys are still kickin it.
    Super stoked people have dropped by aswell.
    I can't say enough about positivity. Ill go door to door! Jokes. Seriously helping me make some changes.
    Also using your outlets to TRUELY express what you're feeling is empowering and you just may gain some confidence when you realize where you came from.
    I'll be 25 in December, never stopped walling text or rambling what I consider insightful haha.
    I've become more in touch with the skateboarder in me over the years.
    When it all falls down you still have skateboarding.
    When it all falls down, you still have experience.
    You can't put a price on that.

E, I really hope you figure out your living situation.
    Sending positive intentions your way homie.

Good to see you fluckers still keeping it real.. Ive been part of this community for almost 7 years since damn near day 1 of EA skate because that was the only outlet i had at the time since i got hurt so bad i couldn't skate anymore.. I just turned 41 like signguy ( we are 1 day apart on birthdays) I always tried to fuel this game for something i could no longer do in real life; but here is an update;
    I was an EMT for longest but upgrade went back to school for my Paramedic; and have been saving lives from the jaws of nursing homes for about a year and a half now. built my own gaming rig and my AR15 getting bits an pieces of each with each check.. not married and no kids that I know of.. so Im doing pretty well in the not sending money somewhere else category. I gotta work on my part time alcoholism because i see so much raw stuff i just need to drink some beer when i get off and that is a 6am ( i limit myself to 5-6) in morning or whatever i have the night before.. I miss skateboarding so much that is the whole reason i started making videos in skate1-3 to give me that outlet of something i cant do anymore. I watch every contest and every video I can and it totally breaks my heart that I can no longer stand on a board anymore. As weird as it may sound signguy you actually showed up on my Facebook one night as friends to add.. brian... my only guess is that you are friends with needmoretime or gitchu1 thats how you showed up but i dont do social media much anymore.. I just play hearthstone and try to be a happy drunk instead of the troll jackass drunk i was in the past- and for that i do apologize to everyone for everything.

it is pretty awesome to see how well everyone is doing tho. even tho we talk shit or do whatever.. we have and will always been a family here; and I hope you consider me with the same comradery ...
    Last edited by Monk; 08-17-2015 at 04:27 PM.

Steam
    The_Astonist
    XBL
    Cothes

Monk..
    Never really got to know you.
    You may try finding some additional hobbies to replace skating.
    As far as drinking goes..
    I don't want to sound like a dick.
    Strictly from experience with drinkers though..
    It is only a temporary solution and why you may keep doing it.
    I heard something the other day, I think you may be why, if you believe in being connected.
    You deserve to be clean and sober.
    For that matter, everyone does.
    If you really want a change and have the money and a bit of time to take off there are plenty of centers for that stuff.
    Depends on your area, but it would be good to have a new environment.
    Relax, have a support system and people who understand on different levels.
    You have to go for it though and See it through.
    Whatever you do, wish you well.
    Here to help if I can.

life update.. unfortunate circumstances with a traffic accident has led to a drastic change in my life.. the hospital insurance no longer covers me driving under their BS policy....luckily I went to Human resources before my director to prevent termination from the hospital.. they forced them to give me 30 days to find another spot in the place and I managed to land a night shift job as a heart monitor tech in centralized monitoring.. which is cool because i get to watch 50-100 ppls hearts at one time and have more lives in my hands than ever before on the road in the great white taxi. plus its the first job I ever had in my entire life that involves sitting; so thats a plus.. however it is one of the most important jobs there is so no netflix or lolligagging around since i miss a vtach or vfib and someone dies that means its ur ass or a lawsuit or both.. i am perfectly fine with that. I still plan to keep up my certification as an EMT-P even though i cant drive there.. still leaves me with the option to become a traveling medic like the nurses do across seas or where ever. this is merely a bandaid to keep my health insurance; but good practice knowing ekg rhythms in real time instead of just reading them on strips.

XBL
    emericaridr11

I have a update too....

Just got out of Kidney Surgery, still peeing alot of blood (ew) but in the near future I know I will be able to stand for longer than just 1 hour without getting extreme Back/Flank Pains
    that means I get to play hockey and start skating again, not to mention I can finally apply for a real full time job

and on top of that my brother and I decided that we are going to be moving from Colorado, cause all you little fuckers keep coming in and ruining our Housing Prices
    we are almost as expensive as LA now (not really but damn it feels like it)

we decided that (for now might change in future) we would be moving to: Knoxville, Tennessee / Louisville, Kentucky / Columbus, Ohio / or Alberta, CA
    now here is the sketch part, we will be growing herbs and supplying goods to the residents (including moonshine and glassblowing for custom Pipes and custom Mason Jars)

if any of you dudes have ideas for cheap and good places to live, holla we are all ears!!

Steam
    The_Astonist
    XBL
    Cothes

You might want to research medicinal shops and selling man.
    I've seen people get tied up in some terrible stuff.
    Crash with family or friends until you're on your feet if it's an option.
    I think Cali is an expensive place to live can't remember.
    Ohio can have cheap places, depends on the area.
    I'd imagine the city is more expensive, like Columbus.
    Could live by the beach in Cali though haha. Plus medicinal options.
    People are territorial about that shit when it's illegal.
    Highly recommend another route.
    Full time job on the beach side spuds peachy to me.
    Good luck man, research.

XBL
    emericaridr11

hahahahahah I cant afford the beach man (would be amazing though we I don't get to go to the beach like ever), and we have researched the future medical/rec stores.. that went into our search as well
    cheers antwan

Im not worried about the troubles as much as Im worried about the price points.... the Supplying would come WELL later down the road anyways (years)
    I have family down in Tennessee so that's one reason that's a option, no one really wants to live in Tennessee (I don't think haha)

Edit: if this isn't appropriate for this forum go ahead and let me know Mods, I figured it was ok though

just looking for cheaper housing, Colorado is being taken over fast
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 10-09-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Steam
    jesselack

if you're looking for cheaper housing, go down south. can't beat those prices. however, with the "supply" plan, you may want to avoid the south considering their criminal stance on the pots. Out of those options i'd say go with Cali or Ohio, if anyone remembers Doctor Q Who (he was on DP awhile back, still an e-homie of mine), he used to live out in Columbus and from what he told me rent is relatively cheap and lets just say you'd be pretty safe in terms of distribution
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by noobtard07 View Post
    if you're looking for cheaper housing, go down south. can't beat those prices. however, with the "supply" plan, you may want to avoid the south considering their criminal stance on the pots. Out of those options i'd say go with Cali or Ohio, if anyone remembers Doctor Q Who (he was on DP awhile back, still an e-homie of mine), he used to live out in Columbus and from what he told me rent is relatively cheap and lets just say you'd be pretty safe in terms of distribution

BTW Cali was not in my plans and NEVER will be, it is way too much money
    fuck cali!! (sorry cali heads)

Cheers, I really like the sound of Ohio, and my brother loves the sound of Louisville and we have family in Tennessee... and Canada is the best for Hockey Time Usa!!
    Last edited by emericaridr11; 10-10-2015 at 11:08 AM.

2nd place in frisbee golf tourny.

won closest to pin...

sponsored by beer company so i had way too many beers by noon and through out the day...

was grand
    SUPPORT YOUR HOMIES...

PSN
    nigarachi_sijupo

Ps3 died, hardrive died, but i still got my beer, my babe(skateboard), and my woman. I have been trying to finish my street part(irl) for a minute but lost all my footy when the hardrive crashed. Other than that ive been working and trying to get my name out there in the photography game
    BREAST MILK MADE ME STRONG

Quote Originally Posted by noobtard07 View Post
    the south is where its at bro.. I live in smack downtown of a major Rural city here ( birthplace of Elvis :P ) and pay 400 bucks a month for a 2 bedroom apartment with front and closed in back porch. We are still working on medicinal legalities here; but you can have a piece of mind that this is one of the only state ever sheriff of every county here already said they would override Obummer's threatened control of pewpew's, as along with the attorney general and the governor himself. At least in this state ppl have your back no matter who or what you are.

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Monk View Post
    the south is where its at bro.. I live in smack downtown of a major Rural city here ( birthplace of Elvis :P ) and pay 400 bucks a month for a 2 bedroom apartment with front and closed in back porch. We are still working on medicinal legalities here; but you can have a piece of mind that this is one of the only state ever sheriff of every county here already said they would override Obummer's threatened control of pewpew's, as along with the attorney general and the governor himself. At least in this state ppl have your back no matter who or what you are.
    wow yeah that would cost up to $800 (maybe more sometimes) here in Colorado now days
    it looks like by the time we are ready to move from CO, there will be more states trying to get legal herbs on the ballots

I still like the sounds of Ohio, seems like a great place..... damn Drew Carey Show!

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

I have a little update to, I have been going to school and focusing on skateboard videography a lot trying to get my name out there. I sold my 360 to mostly focus on school as well as other stuff like irl filming but for the most part I've been skating a lot lately and I am slowly getting better at that kinda sorta.

As for emericaridr, dude come to North Carolina like the triangle area, I don't think all of the Medical ganja is legal to sell but the area is nice and we got some famous skate spots to.
    L8 Media

Team Avid