Thread: Producing Tips/Tricks?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Stopped Pushing Mongo
    XBL
    Noah eh

Yes! That's really helpful noobtard. Never really thought about panning the hats and snares. Also, one last thing, what kinds of instruments would you guys recommend for melodies?
    [1:16:07 AM] Coast: guys...
    [1:16:12 AM] Coast: im pansexual

Quote Originally Posted by Noah eh View Post
    ...Also, one last thing, what kinds of instruments would you guys recommend for melodies?
    really depends on the feel of the track. don't be afraid to go way outside the box. also, don't be afraid to break a composition back down to one component and build it back up from there. keeping in mind tho that sometimes you might be too close to the project and might just need a break and a new listen after that break, as mentioned earlier.

XBL
    TheDietTea

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    really depends on the feel of the track. don't be afraid to go way outside the box. also, don't be afraid to break a composition back down to one component and build it back up from there. keeping in mind tho that sometimes you might be too close to the project and might just need a break and a new listen after that break, as mentioned earlier.
    Ah, that's a good one, could apply being too close to anything musically I think.
    I went back and listened to my first mixtape recently. Haha. Not quite what I thought I had the first listen.
    I was close to that project for months. Not what it could've been, it was fun though.