Thread: Suco from Sesher Magazine 🤘🏼

Minglin'
    Steam
    SucoVidya

Thumbs up Suco from Sesher Magazine 🤘🏼

Gday. I'm Suco. I'm an Aussie living in london. I am an old man, 31 beers of age. Been hard on this session grind running competitions, the Sesher Magazine and the Sesher Discord - very passionate about session.

I'm interested in making new friends and to invite your community members to to Sesher magazine, which is a Session focussed eMag. We cater to voth xbox and pc with comps and opportunity to feature in the mag with interviews, photo ops and a big push for OC from modders/brands and serve as a hub for established teams to collab with sponsors/brands etc.

I will link below my most recent edit amd if anyone ever want to have a jam in voice chat for a sesh or game of skate just reach out. If you want some promo for your parts, we are happy to host short teaser trailers for your session parts and link your youtube from our session channel to your full video.

Dunno if i can link video from discord but I'll try.
    I got amped up playing session and picked up a brand new board yesterday, for the first time in about a decade and it felt natural getting back on.

Rock n roll
    BS 50-50
    Had about an hour or two on my first day back.
    I didnt get enough daylight to get this last one in but tried to combine a BS 50-50 to rock n roll

Any who that should prove I'm not a bot. Looking forward to making some new friends to jam with.
    Last edited by SucoVidya; 07-12-2020 at 02:12 AM. Reason: Im dyslexic. Had to fix some words ��