Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Strangers From the Sky Vol. 2

First chance to comment on this video, although I have watched it about 4 times all the way through... Everyone KILLED it in this video! Big thank you to Robley for editing all of this madness together and actually making it all flow together perfectly!

Too much good skating to comment on each skater but overall each person brought their own style of skating to the mix and you can really see how good everyone has gotten with the cams..

It would not be a video without an Embers Bail so good job for getting THAT one in there... haha good job everyone!!

my "play by play" review thing (*warning, it's damn long):

Love the first song, and sky shots, nice editing.

Robley 1: whatever, I like everything you do, so shutup, but that frontside flip over the rail, and that 3flip up those stairs made me cry tears of joy

Me: Hard to follow your stuff, but thanks for putting me in there, so stoked

Mutiny: love the noseblunt to lipslide, and those nosebluntslide on that big letter B

Tubilakken: smoothness, kickflip blunt 270 out at slappy's, how??

Heshfield: such a good part, that stalefish looked amazing. Frontnose up the bankledge revert out at 5:13 was hot. HOT.

Triple Threat: Somehow you make filming from the knees down look cool. Look forward to the full length (that's what that was for right)

Not quite sure what a tour in this game means, but I'm all for it if it involves you gentlemen.

Eflixxx: you're a footage machine, the best camera work out there, love the nollie noseblunt with the camera guy, and that back nosegrind to pop over the gap thing at 7:51, and how you (and robley) skate that wall by G.E.D. pool still blaffles me.

Montage: Good song, to many people to single out each individually, but I'll say some things anyways about some individuals.

Animalhouse: such a proper cab noseblunt, hard to do on those higher ledges.

Que: I don't know why, but that 3flip back5-0 looked sooo goood.

Triple Threat guys: So good, so clean, cool original signature filming that works well. props

Sign Guy: love your style, and your trick selection. 10 out of 10 for you sir.

ninety4: I like your kit

skatevid2: all good

skatehead: wallride kickflip over the can. great.

EB: tech tricks going insanely fast. Obviously the boardslide bodyvarial which has been mentioned a million times

Robley2: judo over the stairs, I don't know if you saw that girl there and were just like "let's kick that" or if it was just a coincidence, but it was awesome.

Anchors: one of my favorite styles, so aggressive, I don't know how you do that thing where you land your tricks and throw your arms down (that heelflip over the roof gap for example), but it looks better then anything.

Demzilla: holy shit

I've lost count of how many times I've watched this. Thank you Robley...thank you. Again, I can't believe how fast you put this out. Sorry it's taken me so long to give a full review of this work of art/genius.