Thread: 2 Full Length Skate 3 Videos (Hardcore & Realistic)

Fluckin' Hatchling
    PSN
    TheAdamosphere

Default 2 Full Length Skate 3 Videos (Hardcore & Realistic)

Here are 2 Full-lengths. The 3rd one is in progress, and is due to release on my YouTube channel July 24th!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v-jWUC76bM <--- "L3 SHOW" released 2/24/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NQg0-VhHWE <--- "L3 HIDE" released 5/24/15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLkxz1rqpRg <--- "Suspect Device" trailer. Video to be released on 7/24/15

I hope you enjoy, I am the filmer and editor of all of these skaters. a unique cast of character unite in San Van, only to triumph against Ray Barbee.

*NOTE* I actually did not perform any of Hannibal's tricks. That was my brother. I am the creator of this diabolic series, please be my guest.

- Adam

XBL
    SKATAN 81

your thread is in the wrong section post your footy in the Your.Footage section

ps cant watch any of that links . block´d because of music rights

and how are you able to post this without an Intro.Duction ? O.o
    Last edited by HCH Media; 07-12-2015 at 08:00 AM.

Fluckin' Hatchling
    PSN
    TheAdamosphere

I just logged in and posted it.
    Sorry bout that, the videos are viewable in North America.
    Thanks for the tip

Awful Awfuls!

Well, that was...something. Here's what I took from it:

PROS
    Editing It was good in some spots; some clips were synced well.

CONS
    Editing While there were some spots where clips synced, that was a small minority.

Spot selection This lost me. Every spot used was very obvious, and shows there was no real exploration of the city. These are the kind of spots you find from doing the challenges in the game. Mix it up.

Filming This could be better in spots. Four things:
    Reduce panbacks Don’t let the camera move in the opposite direction at the end of a clip
    Cutting off skaters Try not to cut off a skater’s head (or other body part) or board out of the frame.
    Clipping into rails Don’t let the camera motion move into a rail where it disappears as you move.
    Film smoother No need to bounce the camera around. Sometimes, finding the right angle and framing does the trick.

“Realistic & Hardcore” This was not needed, especially if one video has a disclaimer that tricks are meant to be somewhat realistic.

“Skaters and Meanings” I didn’t get this. I assume these are inside jokes.

Random Movie Clips Aside from ones you used for a particular skater, I didn’t get the meaning of these.

OTHER THOUGHTS
    Holy crap, another FL a full two months after the first one? After seeing them, “quality over quantity“ applies. This reminds me of someone who visited this site and shelled out full lengths, but quality of clips were the same no matter which version. On the bright side, you’re not using Windows Live Movie Maker.

There is seriously someone who plays Skate called “The Bitch” and he or she has no problem with that?

A guy named Hannibal who plays Skate…and looks like the Joker.

If the third full length is a carbon copy of the first two, there won’t be a real change in critique.

No ill will intended on the last segment, but if you're willing to get better at filming and editing Skate videos or just in general, you've come to the right place. You just have to keep at it.

Fluckin' Hatchling
    PSN
    TheAdamosphere

Thanks @Amphan

All of my full-lengths are intended to be mediocre and ridiculous. I play as every character and film all of the parts by myself, that explains the delay of videos by months. Also, nobody is anticipating my videos, so I take my time to make my videos a disaster.

I really do appreciate your critique, and I would like to see what you think of my newest video!

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
    Well, that was...something. Here's what I took from it:

PROS
    Editing It was good in some spots; some clips were synced well.

CONS
    Editing While there were some spots where clips synced, that was a small minority.

Spot selection This lost me. Every spot used was very obvious, and shows there was no real exploration of the city. These are the kind of spots you find from doing the challenges in the game. Mix it up.

Filming This could be better in spots. Four things:
    Reduce panbacks Don’t let the camera move in the opposite direction at the end of a clip
    Cutting off skaters Try not to cut off a skater’s head (or other body part) or board out of the frame.
    Clipping into rails Don’t let the camera motion move into a rail where it disappears as you move.
    Film smoother No need to bounce the camera around. Sometimes, finding the right angle and framing does the trick.

“Realistic & Hardcore” This was not needed, especially if one video has a disclaimer that tricks are meant to be somewhat realistic.

“Skaters and Meanings” I didn’t get this. I assume these are inside jokes.

Random Movie Clips Aside from ones you used for a particular skater, I didn’t get the meaning of these.

OTHER THOUGHTS
    Holy crap, another FL a full two months after the first one? After seeing them, “quality over quantity“ applies. This reminds me of someone who visited this site and shelled out full lengths, but quality of clips were the same no matter which version. On the bright side, you’re not using Windows Live Movie Maker.

There is seriously someone who plays Skate called “The Bitch” and he or she has no problem with that?

A guy named Hannibal who plays Skate…and looks like the Joker.

If the third full length is a carbon copy of the first two, there won’t be a real change in critique.

No ill will intended on the last segment, but if you're willing to get better at filming and editing Skate videos or just in general, you've come to the right place. You just have to keep at it.
    this dude always come with the awesome feedback, much props Amp