Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Default It's Snowing on the Coast with a cat named Shr3ddy

Put some hard work into this edit hope you all enjoi!
    L8 Media

Team Avid

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Really enjoyed this! Skate 2 vids always make me wish that I would've bought the filmer pack back in the day.
    Great work from all of you guys
    NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

Nice video but where are all of the cats ? !

Awful Awfuls!

Hmm, I guess Shr3ddy's previous solo didn't do this song justice…

The video was nice. A couple of clips could've been cut down for time, but it's still nice.

Steam
    Muhzy
    XBL
    Im Felly

Nice fam!

Currently working on something!...

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

[QUOTE=Amphan;174003]Hmm, I guess Shr3ddy's previous solo didn't do this song justice…

The video was nice. A couple of clips could've been cut down for time, but it's still nice.[/QU

I forgot that he used this song in a part that was already on youtube but when he told me I was already almost done with the whole edit.
    L8 Media

Team Avid

This vid is a good example of how s2 is so much harder than s3, shreddy often has some gnarly clips in s3 but most of these weren't.. He and you coast, you do the right tricks, now you just have to learn how to glitch pop out of grinds.
    arnaud's clips though are a good example of how good he is at the game, sick clips!

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    This vid is a good example of how s2 is so much harder than s3, shreddy often has some gnarly clips in s3 but most of these weren't.. He and you coast, you do the right tricks, now you just have to learn how to glitch pop out of grinds.
    arnaud's clips though are a good example of how good he is at the game, sick clips!
    Yes I know I do it is really hard for me but I am trying to learn how to do popless tricks. Are there any good tuts on yt? I think pawnluv made one back in the day.
    L8 Media

Team Avid

You can do it in two ways, one is using the palm of your hand, specifically the place below your index finger to push the B or circle button while still keeping your hand in the same position with your thumb on the thumbstick. (which is the one I use) And another is quickly removing your thumb from the thumbstick to press the B or circle button and then quickly move back to the thumbstick. You gotta find out what's best for you. But eventually it really comes down to practice practice practice and timing, even after all the years I've played I can only do it on specific ledges, most of the times after many tries..

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by SK8ERatWAR View Post
    You can do it in two ways, one is using the palm of your hand, specifically the place below your index finger to push the B or circle button while still keeping your hand in the same position with your thumb on the thumbstick. (which is the one I use) And another is quickly removing your thumb from the thumbstick to press the B or circle button and then quickly move back to the thumbstick. You gotta find out what's best for you. But eventually it really comes down to practice practice practice and timing, even after all the years I've played I can only do it on specific ledges, most of the times after many tries..
    no doubt..... with Crooks and nosegrinds or any grind where I press up on the analog stick, I use the bottom of my thumb/palm are to slap the x button (while still holding up on the analog)....
    when I do a 5-0 or something with analog down, I use my left hand thumb to press x (while still holding down on the analog)

after that its just timing, but dont worry coast I too am still really bad at s2 shit

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Quote Originally Posted by emericaridr11 View Post
    no doubt..... with Crooks and nosegrinds or any grind where I press up on the analog stick, I use the bottom of my thumb/palm are to slap the x button (while still holding up on the analog)....
    when I do a 5-0 or something with analog down, I use my left hand thumb to press x (while still holding down on the analog)

after that its just timing, but dont worry coast I too am still really bad at s2 shit
    thank you all for the feed back really helped!
    L8 Media

Team Avid

Really nice... skate 2 is always going to get a win here

Good job.

..Oh and i forgot, that cat was a Perm Sig.
    Ask me Anything, I live in the Future. Just don't ask me about the Rhinoceros!!!

"The most dangerous creature on the face of the Earth, is an educated idiot."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DaaG00n

XBL
    TheDietTea

The cats were skating yo.
    Good watch. Skate 2 is my favorite.

Is the filmer pack seriously unavalible for purchase now?
    That's so bogus..
    I know I have to browse my download history to download it again but what the hell..
    Got to believe it's still somewhere just unviewable.

edit:
    If you're willing to setup an entire account in German and details it looks like you can buy it via the German store. Need a bank account there too though. http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Pr...5-d802454108af May not be any other options.
    bogus.

Though advanced free cam filming can be tougher in skate 2 everyone needs that pack if they are playing it. Especially in the youtube age.
    There is a TON of b-roll opportunity for it. Love New San Van visuals.
    Last edited by Antwan; 08-03-2015 at 05:40 PM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    The cats were skating yo.
    Good watch. Skate 2 is my favorite.

Is the filmer pack seriously unavalible for purchase now?
    That's so bogus..
    I know I have to browse my download history to download it again but what the hell..
    Got to believe it's still somewhere just unviewable.

edit:
    If you're willing to setup an entire account in German and details it looks like you can buy it via the German store. Need a bank account there too though. http://marketplace.xbox.com/de-DE/Pr...5-d802454108af May not be any other options.
    bogus.

Though advanced free cam filming can be tougher in skate 2 everyone needs that pack if they are playing it. Especially in the youtube age.
    There is a TON of b-roll opportunity for it. Love New San Van visuals.

nah you only need a bank account IF YOU WANT THE FREE MONTH OF XLIVE

1. fresh email
    2. german name do random stuff
    3 german adress go for google and just pick a random one
    ok login is done .
    4. is the most important thing german xboxlive cash card ! your us xlive cash code will not work in germany so buy one of this http://www.ebay.de/itm/Xbox-Live-Car...item5af73bc3d1

i dont remembes the prices but last time i checkd skate 2 was about 20 euro and the filmer pack was 7 eureo .. oh by the way you need the german version of the game to make it work with the german dlc .. i think you can set the game to englsh later on

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    nah you only need a bank account IF YOU WANT THE FREE MONTH OF XLIVE

1. fresh email
    2. german name do random stuff
    3 german adress go for google and just pick a random one
    ok login is done .
    4. is the most important thing german xboxlive cash card ! your us xlive cash code will not work in germany so buy one of this http://www.ebay.de/itm/Xbox-Live-Car...item5af73bc3d1

i dont remembes the prices but last time i checkd skate 2 was about 20 euro and the filmer pack was 7 eureo .. oh by the way you need the german version of the game to make it work with the german dlc .. i think you can set the game to englsh later on

is 20 eruo close to 20 us dollars? i think that is how much it is on xbox live in the us for the dl version.
    L8 Media

Team Avid

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Awful Awfuls!

Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastskateboard1 View Post
    I forgot that he used this song in a part that was already on youtube but when he told me I was already almost done with the whole edit.
    It's all good, Coast. That song never gets old for me though

Yes You Can!
    XBL
    x4RN4UDx

Exactly what Stevie said, you have to care about tricks and speed in S2 if you want your clips to look "clean". I also dislike the height of tricks out of grinds when they're not popless. Otherwise, this was not bad, line at 1:34 was great (especially the gap to lipslide) but could have been better concerning the Blunt Bigspin out. Keep playing S2 and you'll surely improve your filming (found your filming better in this vid btw).

Blazing a Trail
    Steam
    Eastcoastskateboard1
    PSN
    anderson347
    XBL
    CoastSkates

Quote Originally Posted by iSnowable View Post
    Exactly what Stevie said, you have to care about tricks and speed in S2 if you want your clips to look "clean". I also dislike the height of tricks out of grinds when they're not popless. Otherwise, this was not bad, line at 1:34 was great (especially the gap to lipslide) but could have been better concerning the Blunt Bigspin out. Keep playing S2 and you'll surely improve your filming (found your filming better in this vid btw).
    yeah s2 is hard I made a quick little vid to show you all what I learned so far. and thank you all for the feed back.
    L8 Media

Team Avid