Thread: L3 Series (Hardcore and Realistic) 3 Full-length videos

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

not really a fan of the "kinda bad" filming. (your words, not mine)

i watched most of the recent vid. all of the skaters seem to skate the same. fast skating with simple grinds and gaps. nothing made me wonder "how'd you do that?"

i think a (much) shorter vid with some bangers and more difficult tricks would keep the attention better. like a 3 or 4 minute vid. i really don't want to watch the same skater for 30 minutes, especially when i know he's just gonna make another in a month or so. i want to see stuff that took some effort (on the skating and filming side of things). this was too long for a solo when they come out that quickly. i couldn't sit through the whole thing waiting for more good stuff. stash the good stuff for a while and then put out a "best of."

these are just my opinions.

all that matters is that you enjoyed the vid. happy skate.ing

edited by bill cosby's pimphand: i don't want that to sound harsh. we're honest at fluckit but it's always meant as constructive criticism. i onky saw a random 15 minutes of the vid (on account of it being so long), so i definitely missed a bunch of the tricks. i just think it would be more effective if you threw a shorter vid together of just your favorite clips. also, like i said, i couldn't really distinguish the skaters by their styles
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 08-06-2015 at 05:31 PM.