Thread: GENERATIONAL SYNTHETIC

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Default GENERATIONAL SYNTHETIC

I don't really have anything to say, so here is the video. All the filming was done in about 4 hours.

Awful Awfuls!

Not bad, Slaw. There was some good long lens filming in here. I did find a few things:

- Song was nice, but the volume could've been lower. Felt like it was drowning the clips.
    - 1:50 could’ve been filmed a little tighter; zoomed out a bit far on the trick before the landing.
    - On a off note it was (maybe) not intentional, but the car alarm coming in @ 2:34 was perfect.

Good job. Keep it up.

Favorites |:53, 1:20, 1:55

Amateur Flucker
    Steam
    5ftgardenwall
    PSN
    jayhawks2010

Quote Originally Posted by Amphan View Post
    Not bad, Slaw. There was some good long lens filming in here. I did find a few things:

- Song was nice, but the volume could've been lower. Felt like it was drowning the clips.
    - 1:50 could’ve been filmed a little tighter; zoomed out a bit far on the trick before the landing.
    - On a off note it was (maybe) not intentional, but the car alarm coming in @ 2:34 was perfect.

Good job. Keep it up.

Favorites |:53, 1:20, 1:55
    lmfao I knew somebody was going to say something about the music being too loud. I thought so many times while editing about making it lower