Thread: After Effects help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fluckin' Hatchling

Yeah it's a super slick edit. I'm not even into CS and I can't stop watching it.

I've done like 30-40 frames but just displacing the layers a little doesn't appear like a trail as you can imagine so I tried moving them back a frame but that doesn't look quite right either. I'll post it here tomorrow because it's got me stumped.
    Other than that though it's worked fine and was rather easy, just time consuming.

Thanks a bunch for the help mate ^^

XBL
    emericaridr11

Quote Originally Posted by Ephyr View Post
    Yeah it's a super slick edit. I'm not even into CS and I can't stop watching it.

I've done like 30-40 frames but just displacing the layers a little doesn't appear like a trail as you can imagine so I tried moving them back a frame but that doesn't look quite right either. I'll post it here tomorrow because it's got me stumped.
    Other than that though it's worked fine and was rather easy, just time consuming.

Thanks a bunch for the help mate ^^
    wordlife

XBL
    emericaridr11

you know what now that Im thinking about it, the trail look might very well come from the Magic Bullet Diffuse & Chromatic Aberration Layer other wise it might just look flat as a fiddle... but thats just a quick thought