Thread: funny and sad .... WTF

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    nah Antwan your wrong here . your logic would allow me to post every single ungrindable as a single thread . ... or allow me to post 20 random threads every day about random crap .. or if i had agood close try of a NBD ..

and your music example is wrong too no one gives a fuck about famous or not . there is only good and bad music .. and this always depends on the people who listen to it ..

BUT if you can't stand behind what you put out into the world wide web you should not publish at all . so people dont get annoyed by half ass done stuff ..

i think the same about 20 min sesh video . people make this videos because they think its worth to share but in real you just killd 20 boring minutes of your life with some half ass playing around with the controller . and for what else reason people might think this would be cool to see for every one .. lol and at the end you have shit tricks what every one could to in the same time or even faster + a 5min edit .. = boring shit in a super shit edit . and thats what you present the world .. imo its yust a waste of your and my time . but hey kids like it ( because they dont know better , but you should )

and ps: my search word was _ skateboarder rage and NOT lil kid tries to act tough
    so why the hell did you post this video??

XBL
    SKATAN 81

title says --- funny and sad i just made fun of this idiot because its sad how people do missleading titles to get any atention .. and belive me this is not the most pointless thread we have here on fluckit . thats 4 sure

this could be also a random RISE SKATES video .. the kid was just more entertaining than all the RISE mongos .. i could delite this video and put some albert on it and we had the same discussion .
    Last edited by HCH Media; 08-14-2015 at 05:43 AM.