Thread: funny and sad .... WTF

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Default funny and sad .... WTF

found this on the interwebs WTF !!!

XBL
    TheDietTea

Found it a bit strange at first, further thinking gave me something to take away from it though.
    He has a place to express himself..
    I think society should embrace free expression and sharing what you really feel day to day.
    Clearly just a kid too, if I had access to all of this earlier, well, it might be a similar result.
    Better than playing call of duty or fighting with your siblings.

access to what exactly? a skateboard, a camera and a room? this kid is a horse's ass. i agree with the sad.

did the sound play for anyone? everything else plays sound fine for me but this video looked like there was supposed to be sound but there wasn't.

on the plus side; it's nice to see Kusariga is making videos with the lights on now

edit: society needs to stop encouraging sharing. it's led people to believe everything is worth sharing. most of it ain't. people need to go back to respecting the mystery rather than the need to know what everyone does in their personal time.
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 08-13-2015 at 03:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmmitBrown View Post
    edit: society needs to stop encouraging sharing. it's led people to believe everything is worth sharing. most of it ain't. people need to go back to respecting the mystery rather than the need to know what everyone does in their personal time.
    THIS!! SO MUCH THIS!!

XBL
    TheDietTea

To say someone can't share something because it's not "up to standards" isn't fair.
    Who creates those standards?
    What if this kid grows up and produces or star in movies, maybe he's acting?
    We don't know It's the Internet.
    It's like me saying to you, don't share anything musically until you are famous.
    Fuck that.

XBL
    x1mmortal

Quote Originally Posted by Antwan View Post
    It's like me saying to you, don't share anything musically until you are famous.
    Fuck that.
    Not really? I don't think that's the point Emmit was trying to make at all. I think he's trying to say that people shouldn't share all the shit they do just because they think they're a special snowflake and that's good enough.
    To be more specific on what you typed, if you're just learning to play the guitar and you post a cover of you stumbling and struggling through the song, not knowing what you're doing, I feel that more often than not leads to bad things. I'm not trying to demean anybody learning the guitar, but you can't trust a place like the internet for constructive criticism. I've been playing guitar for 4 years and have never posted or shared my shit playing because I knew it was bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by NotedDerk View Post
    you do any of that first try realistic garbage on that damn boat and I'm not using it.
    Quote Originally Posted by momadaddy View Post
    i mostly play with myself
    Xbox is GONEEEE.

exactly. it's similar to giving trophies to the teams with the worst records. not the exact same, but similar. everyone is not a winner all the time and they won't die if you let them know.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

nah Antwan your wrong here . your logic would allow me to post every single ungrindable as a single thread . ... or allow me to post 20 random threads every day about random crap .. or if i had agood close try of a NBD ..

and your music example is wrong too no one gives a fuck about famous or not . there is only good and bad music .. and this always depends on the people who listen to it ..

BUT if you can't stand behind what you put out into the world wide web you should not publish at all . so people dont get annoyed by half ass done stuff ..

i think the same about 20 min sesh video . people make this videos because they think its worth to share but in real you just killd 20 boring minutes of your life with some half ass playing around with the controller . and for what else reason people might think this would be cool to see for every one .. lol and at the end you have shit tricks what every one could to in the same time or even faster + a 5min edit .. = boring shit in a super shit edit . and thats what you present the world .. imo its yust a waste of your and my time . but hey kids like it ( because they dont know better , but you should )

and ps: my search word was _ skateboarder rage and NOT lil kid tries to act tough
    Last edited by HCH Media; 08-14-2015 at 05:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post
    nah Antwan your wrong here . your logic would allow me to post every single ungrindable as a single thread . ... or allow me to post 20 random threads every day about random crap .. or if i had agood close try of a NBD ..

and your music example is wrong too no one gives a fuck about famous or not . there is only good and bad music .. and this always depends on the people who listen to it ..

BUT if you can't stand behind what you put out into the world wide web you should not publish at all . so people dont get annoyed by half ass done stuff ..

i think the same about 20 min sesh video . people make this videos because they think its worth to share but in real you just killd 20 boring minutes of your life with some half ass playing around with the controller . and for what else reason people might think this would be cool to see for every one .. lol and at the end you have shit tricks what every one could to in the same time or even faster + a 5min edit .. = boring shit in a super shit edit . and thats what you present the world .. imo its yust a waste of your and my time . but hey kids like it ( because they dont know better , but you should )

and ps: my search word was _ skateboarder rage and NOT lil kid tries to act tough
    so why the hell did you post this video??

Blazing a Trail SeksulChokolate's Avatar
    PSN
    Weird_JamJar
    XBL
    SeksulChokolate

I've been thinking about this idea a lot recently... Whether or not music can be objectively good/bad.
    Right now, I like to think that music has both technical and personal aspects. Yes, there is music where its technicality is subpar.
    Poor production, bad mixing, not much "musical talent" so-to-speak.
    That aspect, one could argue, and be quantifiably measured. The difference between say a Swans album and One-Direction. Depth, texture, lyricism, atmosphere.

However, if someone says to me, "Seks, I really enjoy (radio pop artist)'s music because I relate to it and it has gotten me through some tough times" who am I to say that it is bad music?
    It has resonated with someone on a personal level, meaning that there has to be something to it that must make it more than some very rudimentary beat loops.
    Hoodlum: Threat

XBL
    SKATAN 81

title says --- funny and sad i just made fun of this idiot because its sad how people do missleading titles to get any atention .. and belive me this is not the most pointless thread we have here on fluckit . thats 4 sure

this could be also a random RISE SKATES video .. the kid was just more entertaining than all the RISE mongos .. i could delite this video and put some albert on it and we had the same discussion .
    Last edited by HCH Media; 08-14-2015 at 05:43 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

Quote Originally Posted by SeksulChokolate View Post
    I've been thinking about this idea a lot recently... Whether or not music can be objectively good/bad.
    Right now, I like to think that music has both technical and personal aspects. Yes, there is music where its technicality is subpar.
    Poor production, bad mixing, not much "musical talent" so-to-speak.
    That aspect, one could argue, and be quantifiably measured. The difference between say a Swans album and One-Direction. Depth, texture, lyricism, atmosphere.

However, if someone says to me, "Seks, I really enjoy (radio pop artist)'s music because I relate to it and it has gotten me through some tough times" who am I to say that it is bad music?
    It has resonated with someone on a personal level, meaning that there has to be something to it that must make it more than some very rudimentary beat loops.
    as long the artist stays behind his work im good and cant hate on it .. but lots of the time in the pop music genre people dont stand behind there stuff the just put stuff out to get money .. and thats why we have rap stars like lil wayn a shit artist with enough money to bring his shit music to the radio ... and to be honest most radio listeners have no understanding of music they are fine when ther is fast enough boom boom or auto tune or what else ..

seriously tho, was there sound in the video for anyone?

and yeah music, or anything creative, is subjective. ive liked a lot of music made by fellow fluckers. even the non-famous ones ( ;

a video with a kid falling down a bunch, tho? come on.

this guy took acting lessons from christopher reeves

edit: @seksul. is your avatar a can of soup wearing a skirt as a visor?

2nd edit: @h that's where subjectivity comes in. i love wayne's music. even his rock album. i feel his lyricism and wordplay. it's not as present in his radio songs, but in 07 or 08 he put out like 100 mixtapes and sooooo many hot as hell bars with great wordplay and references etc
    Last edited by EmmitBrown; 08-14-2015 at 06:10 AM.

XBL
    SKATAN 81

lol agree EB and there is no sound ..

ps the kid just moves his lips i dont think this are real words
    Last edited by HCH Media; 08-14-2015 at 06:08 AM.

i dont think this are real words
    boo, unrealistic words. licklining tongue masher