Thread: Bunk

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Default Bunk

Not overly hyped on how this turned out, but my video editor was being whack and I put too much time into this to not upload it
    Probably could've filmed everything a bit better haha
    Anyways, hope you guys can look past the flaws and enjoy some of the tricks

Always looking for things to improve upon, so leave some harsh/helpful critiques
    Peace, Smurfs

NOIR / Legacy / MethMonsters

XBL
    SKATAN 81

still good fella the end was a bit lazy made , but you have still high standards what makes the whole thing a really enjoyable .. now the harsh part please get a fucking cap card or fucking xbox1 should make this whole port thing faster (my360controller is soo fuckd up i need this port version too lol)
    oh by the way do you have a clue how to make curved UG ledges ? im trying around and cant make one without visusal lag :-/ i entered the next UG chamber and have only a 20m curved down rail to try around .

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

Ahaha yea I've been telling myself all summer that I would get around to buying a capcard, but I still haven't

As far as an ungrindable ledge goes, you could maybe make a short one if you flip a curved plaza planter piece upside-down and stick a few extra ones in it. Just use the extra pieces as detail, so make a black trim around the ledge, and then have some more pieces on the sides to match the top piece's color. Other than that, maybe build some highly detailed stairs and place some piece with a curve near the edge of the stairs and it might go ungrindable. Half tubes from the mega terrain could make for some good curved ledges, just a matter of whether or not you can manage to get them ungrindable

XBL
    TheDietTea

I've come to terms with being unable to match your quality.
    Even having the raw iPhone 4s video on my computer and editing it I get no dice haha.
    I'm definitely making moves to upgrade as this method doesn't work for me.
    I didn't think it looked bad. Your call though, Keep smurfin.

XBL
    SmurfsInABox

I think I've got the whole iphone footage capture thing down pretty well now haha
    I was more so just disappointment in the way that I filmed some of the clips, plus my video editor often freezes/lags when I'm trying to preview the video so I never really know how it's going to look until I fully render it out. As an added bonus, when I make videos with too many different files (lets say 15 different clips), the video editor will be unable to find them all and the media will go offline. I have to render my videos into small sections along the way, otherwise I risk loosing the entire project, which means that I can't go back and change anything once I've finished putting everything together.

I'm using Movie Studio Platinum (some video editor that my computer came with), in case you're wondering