Thread: Have you ever fluck a grade in school?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I took 5 english classes throughout my high school days, failed sophomore english, took it again as a junior. Failed junior english, but passed sophomore, so I took junior english again as a senior. The school put me in the special kids senior english class because I failed the previous two years and it was the best english class I ever had. It was full of kids who weren't mentally handicapped in any way, just sucked at english, so the teacher gave us easy assignments and she would give us food before she started teaching. We just had to pay a dollar or two for certain things and she put the money together at the end of the semester for a little party for everyone who passed, which was incredibly easy. I never thought one of my favorite classes throughout high school would be english, but it's really up to the teacher to make the class for me. I absolutely hated my sophomore and junior english teachers, so I didn't care to try.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck

i jus sleep in classes failing grade 10 tho lol

XBL
    SozzledZebra

How does one "school"? I'm confused on this concept...
    Xbox Live gt: SozzledZebra
    Sozzled: Blacked out, piss drunk

Blazing a Trail

I was kicked out of school in the 8th grade for being a "bad kid" also my grades were all F's.. I was home schooled after that.. I worked at burger King at 14 while other kids went to school...