Thread: Sunday Best, Mondays Worst - Skate 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

what kind of black sorcery is this?

how did you get a fs hippie flip and a bs hippie flip? Plus all the other hippie flip madness. You found some magic formula. Go at the rail sideways and the rail has to be slanted downward or upward.
    This is a master class. How long did each one take? I see the last one took three tries, but how long did the first one take? Saunders, dude, wow.
    Horsehead
    "like a gnarly dog on PCP with gold teeth biting your face."

Steam
    jesselack

my goodness
    RISE Sorable: why do something in a game you can do in real life

lol been battling some of these clips for awhile, hippies on the other hand, definitely found thee timing for them. I had been on a state of fuck it let go bang out hippies on everything I once did already, try and do a different take, hammer after hammer lol. Knex back in the day told me to do a fs flip hippy after one of the video I did which had a hippy, and that waa years ago so I had to get it sometime or later. and the Regs polejam hippy has literally been a dream trick in this game for me and I hope others. I wish I could land it in OG now lol YEAH RIGHT!!! either or my fingers have been put to rest. I dont know when Ill rip skate 3 again. OG is where its at. So tech, thumbs cant handle the speed in which is need to control that game. o.O