Thread: The Truth Lies - Solo

Skully

Default The Truth Lies - Solo

heres my latest solo, I posted it on EA forums but I thought I would show it here aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzvkm6t7IRY

love it, hate it, I dont mind, but some C&C would be nice plz
    Last edited by Skully; 05-08-2009 at 10:12 AM.

greenlake

not too shabby. the tricks and filming weren't anything spectacular, but they were by no means bad at all. one of those "takes some time to find your style" things but it was a good watch. good music choice as people tend to stick with "safe"choices, you know?

Skully

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    not too shabby. the tricks and filming weren't anything spectacular, but they were by no means bad at all. one of those "takes some time to find your style" things but it was a good watch. good music choice as people tend to stick with "safe"choices, you know?
    in the nicest possible way, my music isnt realy safe, the stuff I have that suits putting in skate vids arnt realy safe, although I get what your saying, I had the audio from the video of the song but wasnt good quallity

greenlake

no i meant it as a good thing that it wasn't "safe." you did something different nobody else does and it was awesome.

Skully

Quote Originally Posted by greenlake View Post
    no i meant it as a good thing that it wasn't "safe." you did something different nobody else does and it was awesome.
    ah, i took it wrong way lol, cheers, glad you liked it, I managed to finally find a song that fits my style lol

Madsser3200

Well..
    Guess it was okay..

Camera work needs work..
    Skating was kinda unreal..
    Music was HELLA ANNOYING!!

But nice quality..

Skully

shameless bump