Thread: intro

Steam
    antex2white1
    PSN
    Antexous

Default intro

Well since I haven't introduced myself really. I'm Antex, just another trickliner passing by, I'm in Age Skating (or eRa Skate Team) and have been since December 2014. I play a variety of games on my PC and get on my PS3 for Skate of course. My channel is: https://www.youtube.com/user/Hayyzul mostly filled with cheap comedic shit vids and commentaries talking about drama in Skate. My skype is derrager if you're looking to talk, and thats about it for my intro. I'll answer any questions if you need them. :b

XBL
    TheDietTea

We are a skate 3 community, as far as I'm concerned you're as welcome as you make yourself.
    I think I would be more open to this if players didn't categorize themselves though.
    We all play the game for fun, Regardless of reasons why.
    I would love for the boundaries to be gone.
    It goes two ways though, "trickliners" seem to have cornered themselves off.
    Away from the community, not that every one who plays for points these days is the same but majority rules. When a majority rules, you start to develop opinions about the entire group.
    Which I believe they created themselves, no?
    Just thoughts lately..
    Have fun. Enjoy your stay, or don't. We're chillin.

lol trickliner

welcome to fluckit. you won't find a lot of fans of tricklining here. the entire community here could trickline for days if we wanted to but we prefer to do specific tricks on purpose and put together vids (parts or fulls) of said tricks set to music, etc. we have a great community here but preference is preference and individuals all have their own so fair warning, you won't get many "thumbs up"s for stick-mashing games of S.K.A.T.E.

this place is filled with cool people tho and i hope you enjoy your time here.