Thread: Anyone in or near Amsterdam?

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

Default Anyone in or near Amsterdam?

Whattup Fluckit,

I think I have mentioned this to guys in the chat before but I forgot most of the conclusions of said conversations... So I will put this here...

It's holiday time for me soon and I will heading over to Amsterdam, Looking to see if anyone is in or near Amsterdam that would be up for a meet & greet & skate? I'm staying fairly central but wouldn't mind catching a train to somewhere close-by if anyone is down. I just set up a brand new setup and cant wait to get her rollin'.

So in short, If you are there, lets meet, skate and get baked. I am there between these dates...

Monday 28th September - 4th October

(also, I remember someone telling me about Pier XX (insert correct number) that I would love to skate... Was that someones home-town park?)

XBL
    TheDietTea

Have fun dude!
    Hard to work around everyone's schedules for sure.
    Only place I've really visited is New York and met one flucker so far.
    Just another day. Felt like I knew them already haha.
    If nothing else just take in the skate scene.
    It's great to see what others are working with, lot of fun too.

Yeah, I remember you telling me you were coming to amsterdam. I wish I could join you but I just don't have any money to get to amsterdam right now. I wished I still lived in amsterdam because that would be a sweet spot to chill after skating the whole day.
    Where are you staying by the way?

XBL
    SKATAN 81

next time a lil bit earlyr plz . i could get there with a bus next time just need more time to get all the shit together . i wanna go again b4 xmist

XBL
    TheDietTea

Wanna throw this idea out before I forget about it.
    This thread got me thinking about it too.
    Some kind of annual get together would be sick.
    This is something that I learned about from the Vine community.
    Set a date, everyone who can make it goes.
    Different meet ups for different locations and at least one person can film the antics.
    If it ever set off I would consider making it out to a new location every time.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I cant remember exactly where we are staying as my Girlfriend has dealt with the bookings but I think it is the Jordaan District.

I really should of made a thread for a it a while back instead of just hoping people would see it in the chat... Live and learn I guess!

...But if anyone could make it, I could always offer a spot on the couch of our rented apartment for a night if you couldn't sort accommodation.

HCH, how far is it from you on bus or train? If it aint ridiculously far, maybe I could venture your way for a day...?

XBL
    SKATAN 81

thanks a lot , but its a lil bit late to get days off work for next week . time wise its 7h with the bus ( 650km) but if you tell it the next time a lil bit early´r i could get a flight thats 30min and not that expansive .

ps: if you want to go there to smoke weed dont buy pre-rolld ones most of the coffeshops use seasonings instead of tobacco what kills the whole taste of it . was soo pissd lol . go to one of the greenhouse shops is a good one ( no one cares about seasonings there )

hill street blues is the best adress in the city ! (Warmoesstraat 52, 1012 JG Amsterdam ) good beer . good smoke . good music . good vibes , really nice people

Last edited by HCH Media; 09-23-2015 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HCH Media View Post

ps: if you want to go there to smoke weed dont buy pre-rolld ones most of the coffeshops use seasonings instead of tobacco what kills the whole taste of it . was soo pissd lol . go to one of the greenhouse shops is a good one ( no one cares about seasonings there )
    You shouldn't buy prerolled joints anyway cuz its way cheaper to roll em yourself. But about smoking with tobacco, it's cheaper to smoke, it's easier to roll and makes your high kick in smoother. I guess it's just preference, but my main reason is that it's cheaper. it's also nicer that you can spread your usage over a longer period than if you'd smoke it all in once. Lengthens the high and in my experience three mixed joints using like half a gram gets you as high as one pure joint with over 2 grams in it.. One thing that i agree on though is that it does ruin the taste.

Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Steam
    TheIronz
    XBL
    TheIronz

I wouldnt class myself as a Amsterdam Veteran, but I have got quite abit of experiance over there This is actually my 5th time in 3 years.
    I always stay in a normal residential area and find that the "locals" coffee shops in those districts are nearly half price to the "tourist" ones...
    I got no problem with rolling with tobacco as that is what I do everyday here in the UK, but I do like to roll up a few blunts when I got an hour or so...

Also, since the EU smoking ban, whatever they offer as a substitute to tobacco is unbelievably bad, Only thing worse than that stuff... is anything from Bulldog Bar!

Will definatly check out Hill Street Blues though, looks dope. I just wish they could get license to allow "Smoking Gardens" so you dont have to sit inside in the dark and dank ass spaces blasting Drum N Bass. I think my last trip of 9 days I smoked 3 joints inside... Most of them are pretty horrible inside...