Thread: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 Review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seanne1986 View Post
    Well written review Derk. I haven't played it, but after seeing the first gameplay video, fuck even the screenshots I was put off.
    Now I hope every fucking developer will understand that thps is dead and should remain dead. It's and old outdated game that was good enough for the late 90's and early 2000, but shit today.
    Robomodo wont get any money from me, nor did I plan to give them any to start with either. I'll settle for a middle finger instead.
    Thanks buddy, I would be absolutely supportive of a new THPS if Neversoft actually developed it, but since they're dead, so is THPS.
    Robomodo can fuck off entirely with their consistently terrible games.

edit: I just noticed this from looking at other's reviews, but you can't fucking fall from balance anymore. If you messed up in the older titles and couldn't keep your balance during a grind, or manual, you would bail. Simple as that, learn to keep it straight and in the middle or lose your shit, now the game just ends your combo, but you keep the score. Another thing to add to the shit list of this game. They treat you like you're a toddler, incapable of grasping the concept of the slightest mechanics like balancing, so you get a special participation award, even if you fuck up a combo, with an automatic land, yippee!

Last edited by NotedDerk; 09-30-2015 at 02:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiltzuh View Post
    I skate unrealistic in real life...i just learned ungrindables at my local park !
    Videos; www.youtube.com/derwreck